Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Warning: Smut BUT- it's vague and short so if you're innocent, I think you'll be fine oke

"You never told me you were rich," Taehyung huffed. "What? Did you want me to just be like: "Hey, I'm rich by the way."" "That would have been very nice, yes." Taehyung went into the kitchen. He admired the decoration with an opened mouth as Jungkook admired him. 

"Also...why didn't you take me home?" Jungkook smirked. "I thought you could give me a taste test of the meal you claimed to be." Taehyung looked up at him. "You know sex is also another way of working out, this is simply just me being your personal trainer." 

"Oh yes. Personal indeed." 

Jungkook nodded. "I mean what's wrong with doing what the title actually implies?" Taehyung sighed. "Why don't you start by telling me what you're implying?" Jungkook smirked as he grabbed Taehyung's hand. 

"Isn't that obvious?" Taehyung nodded. "I just want to hear you saying that you're hungry for me." "Fine, I'm hungry for you." Taehyung smiled before leaning in. 

"Then starve." 

"See ya!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist and smacked the door shut before he could leave. Taehyung whined and squirmed around in the older's hold. "You don't get to keep teasing me anymore baby." Taehyung stopped squirming, turning around to face the older male. He felt a sudden need to please Jungkook. 

"You need to promise me something." "What is it baby?" "Don't leave." "Hm?" "Don't touch me and leave me right after that. Jungkook, I wanna do this with you. Just don't leave. I mean you can do what you want. I'm not special anyways but-" "Taehyung I'm not asking for a one night stand." 

"You're not?" "No. I'm asking you satisfy me every single time I feel like it, not just tonight." Taehyung giggled before slapping his arm. Taehyung hugged Jungkook, taking him by surprise as he snuggled his face into his chest. "I like you Jungkook." Jungkook chuckled. "You're cute. How can I not like you," the older responded. 

"I can feel your boner." "Yeah. The reason why I brought you here." Jungkook lifted Taehyung bridal style, as he ran up the stairs and to his bedroom. "Why do you even live in a house when it's only you?" 

"Rule nr. 1 No talking during sexy time, unless it's related to sexy time." Taehyung laughed as Jungkook threw him onto his bed. "Oh so we're making rules now?" Jungkook got off his shirt and threw it to who knows where. His bedroom was pretty huge. 

"No. I am," Jungkook growled before taking off Taehyung's shirt and later the rest of his clothes. That evening, was the best evening for both of them. 

As the sun sets orange colors shone through Jungkook's window and on to their bare skin. With a view of a pink and purple sky. Taehyung didn't expect Jungkook to be so gentle with him. His hips snapped in an animalistic pace, but his hands that caressed every single inch of Taehyung's skin with so much care. 

Taehyung had had his fun in high school with a lot of people, but not once was any of it close to this. "Kooki- Mmm." Taehyung didn't see, for his eyes were just closed as he tried to control his whimpers, but for a long moment, Jungkook had his eyes on Taehyung's face. If anyone saw his facial expression, they would think he had seen something supernatural. 

Jungkook looked like he had seen an actual angel and we was sure he wasn't on earth anymore. Not with a pretty boy like Kim Taehyung under him, not with this kind of pleasure. Not with that sight. 

"Hm- shit." Jungkook threw his head back, before collapsing on top of Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled at the exhausted male who buried his face in the crook of the younger's neck. His hickey covered neck. Or love bites as Taehyung preferred to call them. "Argh...Taehyung," he panted. 

"Yes?" The younger began playing with his hair. Jungkook slowly lifted his head, eyes half lidded and so were Taehyung's. "Did this remind you of you back in high school?" Taehyung shook his head. "That was nothing like I've ever experienced." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows slightly before caressing Taehyung's cheek. 

"You've never gotten what you truly deserve." Taehyung smiled at the older. "I just did." Jungkook couldn't help but smile from those three words. "Damn, you're beautiful." Taehyung shook his head. 

"I'm nothing compared to you." The older furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't understand where all of this was suddenly coming from. "Also please don't feel pressured by me. I told y-you you can do whatever you want. Just don't leave me." 

"So you like me...and you don't want me to leave..." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung nodded. "And I like you. And I don't want you to leave either." "So?" Taehyung asked. "I don't know. What does two single people like us usually do?" 

"Um...what we just did?" 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Nevermind." "So...?" Jungkook looked to the boy who spoke. "What?" Taehyung smiled. "Promise you won't leave," he whispered. Repeating himself like a broken record. 

"Please I'll do anything..." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung wasn't sure how he felt. He could practically feel himself becoming attached to Jungkook. He already sounded clingy, but it wasn't like Jungkook minded. "You don't want to lose me?" Jungkook asked in a mumble. "Never," the younger whispered back. 

"Attached already?" "Told you I was a lot to handle...I gave you a vague warning." "And I told you, you're a little kitten compared to me. Of course I can handle you." Taehyung smirked. "Okay then Mr. Fuckboy, can't wait for you to handle me..." "I just did," Jungkook whispered before attacking Taehyung's neck in small kisses making him giggle. 

"Mm- you'll slip up one day I know it." "Baby..." "One day you'll leave me like everyone else did." Jungkook nuzzled his nose with the brunette's. "Don't worry kitty." "I'm serious," he trailed off before grabbing Jungkook's hand and playing with it gently. He moved around a bit, and placed his head on Jungkook's chest to rest. 

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, squeezing him gently. Jungkook smiled before wrapping his arms around Taehyung as well. "I think I love you," Taehyung mumbled. "Taehyung baby, I don't want us to go so fa-" "You love me too right?" He looked up. Jungkook looked away. "Jungkook." 

The older wasn't sure. He might love Taehyung, and he might not. He was unsure now, but he knew he was going to get attached to Taehyung and love him soon. Taehyung was just doing it a whole lot faster than him. 

"Of course," Jungkook kissed his cheek. 

Jungkook's phone suddenly called. Taehyung snapped his head to the side where he could see the phone and he grabbed it before Jungkook could. "Who the hell is Hyungsik?" Jungkook took the phone and declined the call. 

"No one. Don't worry." Taehyung's chin began to quiver. "Are you cryi-" "A-are you annoyed with me?" "No, of course not baby...shh come here." Jungkook kissed his cheek again before cuddling him closer to his body. 

This was where the signs started for Jungkook. The signs that showed that Taehyung was not okay. 

Not a one hundred percent right in his mind. 

-

Oh woawza