chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jungkook carefully got out of bed, careful not to wake up Taehyung. He sighed as he got up, put on his clothes. There he saw the fragile beauty, laying on his bed. And he sighed again. He grabbed his phone before walking downstairs and to the kitchen. 

He decided to call up Jimin. "Hi Jungkookie hyung," Jimin mumbled tiredly. "Jimin I said drink it! It's good for you. And no phone at the tab-" "I don't wanna!" Jungkook heard the couple shouting over the phone. 

"Sorry," Jimin's tired and sad voice was back. "You okay?" "Hyung's just being mean. Who the hell even likes green juice?" Jungkook chuckled. "Come on that's good for you." "Well Yoongi can talk about what's good for the human body when he quits smoking," Jimin said whilst looking at Yoongi. 

"Don't you smoke to-" "Ew no! Only when Yoongi offers me when I'm stressed," he mumbled. "Anyways, what's up?" "I don't know...Can I ask you something?" "Sure," Jimin smiled even though the older couldn't see him. "Jimin, I told you to-" "Shut up you old turtle! Can't you see I'm on the phone!?" Jimin kicked his legs around on the couch that he had decided to sit on since Yoongi was annoying him at the breakfast table. 

"Yes Jungkookie hyung?" his sweet usual voice was back again. "Owie!" He heard Jimin whine. "What happened you alright?" "Yoongi's being a meanie!" He shouted before standing up from the couch before running to his room to lock the door so that he could talk in peace. "Jimin come back here right no-" "No!" 

After a few seconds of silence, Jimin picked up his phone again. "Okay, you can speak now." "Um...was there any specific reason why Taehyung never...got around to actually have a boyfriend back in high school? You know...among all the people he did it with." 

"Yeah sure, he has dependent personality disorder and attachment issues of some sort, so they got tired of him pretty easily and left." Jungkook widened his eyes at the new information. "Wait...really?" 

"Yeah. Poor guy, but it was definitely his family's fault and the lack of love he got. Taehee has the same problem, but Hoseok seems pretty good at dealing with it." Jungkook nodded. "Is Taehyung attached or dependent to someone right now?" 

"Um. Not really. A bit with me and the other guys. I mean he did try to make Seokjin hyung believe that Namjoon was cheating on him because Seokjin wasn't giving him enough attention anymore, so I guess there's a little there." 

"Anymore?" "He found Taehyung on the street once when he got kicked out of his house for just a short period of time...he took care of him." Jungkook nodded again. "Oh by the way. I don't know if You are romantically involved, but I just want to warn you that if the two of You does...it...then Tae will probably-" 

"Yeah, about that..." "Really hyung?" "Really." "Oh my- well good luck." "Good luck on wha-" "Talk to Hoseok if you need more advice seriously, he knows what he's doing, and you're going to need the help." "Why would I-" "Bye hyung!" 

Jimin sighed after he hung up. He unlocked the door and finally went out of his room, and downstairs where Yoongi was glaring at him. "I've had it with you today. And it's only morning." "You're the one being mean!" Jimin stomped his foot. 

"How am I being mea-" "Because you're trying to put green stuff down my throat!" "Yeah, because your doctor recommended it for yo-" "I don't care." Jimin crossed his arms before he let out a huff. "Jimin go back to your room." "No!" "Now," Yoongi spoke through gritted teeth. 

Jimin sat down and decided to start crying. "Oh don't start- boy I will-" he got cut off by another loud cry. "Da-daddy's being mean!" "Jimin-ah!" Yoongi shouted as he stood up from the couch. Jimin only cried more as he clutched his hoodie. 

"And n-no-now you're sho-shouting at me again!" he kicked his legs around. "Time out Jimin." "Wh-what?" The younger wiped his tears. "Time out." "No!" Yoongi growled before lifting Jimin and placing him on the chair in the corner where he would usually get time outs. Ever mention Jimin was a little? Well the boy slipped into little space a few times and of course, Yoongi would be his caregiver whenever he could. 

Jimin sat in the corner for about ten minutes, crying. "Was daddy just trying to look out for me?" he mumbled to himself before wiping away his tears. "But I hate greens..." he sighed. "Hyung?!" No answer. "Daddy!" "Yes?" "I-is it over yet?" 

"Do you understand that your behavior was very unnecessary?" Yoongi saw his head nod up and down. "Then yes." Jimin quickly got off the chair and ran to his boyfriend. "I'm sorry," he mumbled into his chest. 

"It's okay baby," he played with his hair. "But you need to drink that juice." Jimin opened his mouth to protest but Yoongi raised an eyebrow as a warning. So Jimin shut his mouth again. "How about this. If you drink the green juice, you get one piece of candy that you can choose from the entire cupboard." 

"The whole cupboard?" Yoongi nodded. "Fine." 

"Hyung?!" Jungkook looked up at the ceiling when he heard Taehyung calling for him. He got out of the kitchen, and went upstairs. "Yes baby?" he smiled. Although Jungkook didn't know what was to come, he couldn't like the younger any less just because he was a bit dependent on him. 

He didn't understand how anyone could mind having a cute boy as Taehyung being clingy to them, but it was a bit more complicated than that. A lot actually. Taehyung's pout turned into a smile when he saw the older. He made grabby hands at him, and Jungkook happily sat on the bed to hug Taehyung. 

"I made breakfast. Let's eat." "Okay." "Oh, but pick something to wear first." Jungkook stood up and opened the door to his walk in closet. "Just take whatever." Taehyung stood up with a pout. "No, you need to tell me what to wear." Jungkook nodded before handing him some sweatpants and a white shirt. 

"Thank you," Taehyung mumbled before putting it on. "You wanna eat breakfast now?" Taehyung nodded before grabbing Jungkook's hand and going downstairs. "I made banana pancakes. It's really good," Jungkook spoke as he placed a bottle of syrup on the dinner table.

The kitchen, the dining room and the living room was all connected into one big room. Taehyung froze for a second. Banana pancakes? He slowly sat down, gave Jungkook a fake smile before eating the delicious pancakes. They really were good. 

But Taehyung slowly began to feel his arm itch. And then his neck. He scratched himself. Jungkook first noticed when he continued to scratch himself. "You alright?" Taehyung nodded before taking a big gulp of his milk. 

He cut into the thick pancake and put the piece in his mouth. And he continued until he had eaten around three, and so had Jungkook. "Seriously...you good?" "Yeah, of course. Don't worry about me." Jungkook raised an eyebrow before putting the plates and glasses into the sink. 

"Let me clean them for you." "Oh, it's okay Tae," he smiled. "Baby, you're red all over." "Because I was scratching..." "Why?" "Um..." "Taehyung." "It's nothing-" "Taehyung tell me what it is!" Taehyung looked down. "I-I'm allergic to Bananas." Jungkook widened his eyes. "But it doesn't hurt me, don't wor-" "Taehyung if you scratch yourself any longer you'll bleed." Taehyung shook his head. 

"Kookie, don't worry." Jungkook sighed. "You have any medication?" "At home bu-" "Okay, get your stuff I'm driving you home to take it." "No, Jung-" "Tae." "I'm such a burden, I'm so-sorry-" "Hey don't cry, it's okay." Jungkook caressed his cheek before pecking his lips. 

Why is he suddenly so sensitive around me?