Chapter 09

Chapter 09

Taehyung had left after that with a "We'll see." Paired with a playful smile. He ran back home, because of the heavy rain and his smile turned into a frown when saw Hoseok in the apartment reading a book with a cup of coffee.

Unusual, since the boy normally made people smile. "Hey Tae." "Don't hey me," he mumbled bitterly. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to why one of his best friends was acting this way suddenly. 

"What's up?" "So did you like..." Taehyung shrugged. "Tell everyone they could come to me for a good and a quick fuck or was it just Jungkook?" Hoseok looked at him with a confused look before realization hit him. 

"Come on Tae. That was a while ago." "So what?!" The older sat his coffee down on the coffee table before closing his book. "Look Taehyung. I'm sorry. But I was only doing you a favor." "A favor?" 

"You were complaining that there weren't more attractive people to do it with." Taehyung took a pillow and threw it at his face. "I was young and dumb, you were supposed to stop me!" "Please lower your voice, Taehee's sleeping in my room." 

Taehyung huffed. 

"But I know. Luckily you moved in with Jimin and I. And Jimin sure was helping you at the start. I'm sorry. I know better now." Taehyung pouted. "You're my hyung, you were supposed to protect me and not hand out flyers, advertising me." "I know, I'm sorry." Hoseok stood up and made his way over to the younger, hugging him. 

"Good thing Jimin and Seokjin were a bit smarter." Taehyung nodded against his shoulder. "Um..." Taehyung lifted his head, but still had his arms around the older. "What did Jungkook say when you talked about me?" Hoseok shrugged. 

"That you sounded delicious but he didn't wanna take up the offer, because he felt bad for you." Taehyung huffed once again. "Great. He pitied me." "Hey, it's a while ago. Forget about it." Taehyung shook his head. "Jungkook is making my inner slut come out," he joked, even though his past situation was no joke. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, confused. 

"Our relationship right now is...complicating even though we wanted it to be pretty simple. At least I did. But he speaks to me like I'm still how I was back then and it hurts me but it also kind of turns me on. And you know his hands are just so big, and have you seen those thighs? And especially that cocky smirk of his that's so damn annoying but freaking hot at the same time. And he can be a real douchebag, but he's also so sweet and caring. And even though we just met, I feel a connection. But it's not the same as back in high school, you know? Even if he says it is. I like him and I think he likes me too, he just doesn't want to admit it. So technically, it's not like last time. It's like I long for his touch and his gentle hands to hold me and I think he can give me the love that I was seeking back then in High school a-" 

Taehyung turned around. Hoseok was back on the couch with his book and coffee in his hand. "Go on," he mumbled. Taehyung pouted before laying down on another couch. 

"Where's my mochi?" 

"At Yoongi's. Moving his stuff." "What?!" "Jimin's moving in with Yoongi." Taehyung quickly rose from the couch. 

"He's moving out of our cozy apartment so his arrogant ass sugar dadd-" "Um...have you seen his place?" Taehyung huffed. "I'm surprised he's moving now, and not as soon as they got together." Taehyung stomped his foot before angrily pulling on his shoes. 

"I just wanna talk to Yoongi." "Taehyu-" "Just wanna talk!" 

he shouted before the door closed. Hoseok sighed and shook his head.