Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"No!" "Taehyung, that much chocolate isn't healthy." "I don't care. You're off work. Now put some more chocolate into it!" "Okay, okay." Jungkook continued pouring chocolate pieces into the dough, looking at Taehyung who watched him with a content smile as he waited for him to say stop. "Okay, that's enough." Jungkook nodded. 

"We're going running after this." Taehyung's pout was back. "You're no fun!" Jungkook chuckled at his statement before leaning in to peck his lips. "Can we make out whilst they're in the oven?" Taehyung asked after they had formed the cookies, and as Jungkook was putting them into the oven. "Sure."

Taehyung giggled when Jungkook turned back around from the oven to face him with a grin on his face. Taehyung regretted his request with the look on Jungkook's face. So he turned around and ran, giggles filling up the room. Of course, Jungkook was faster and tackled him, making them land on the couch. 

"Your request," Jungkook mumbled as he got fully on top of Taehyung. Taehyung sighed. "Mhm." "We're still not making out, though." "Let me fix that." Jungkook placed his lips on the youngers. Taehyung kissed back as he put his hands on Jungkook's back, pulling up his hoodie just a bit, to touch his bare skin. 

After a few moments of the make out session, Taehyung began whining. "Hm- what, what?" "Your phone is ringing!" Jungkook cocked his head to the side to see his phone buzzing on the coffee table, right next to them. He sighed before grabbing his phone, laying himself on top of Taehyung. 

"Hello?" he spoke as he began playing with Taehyung's hair with his other hand. "Aye, Jungkookie baby!" "Haneul?" "The one and only." "Pretty sure there's a lot of people called Ha-" "Anyways! I miss you." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the sound of his ex boyfriend. "Are you drunk?" "Only a little bit," he chuckled. 

"Okay, by-" "No, Jungkook! I mean it..." He let out a huff. "Hey, you're the one who cheated on me! I should be the one who's mad here!" Haneul shouted. Jungkook groaned. "That was like five years ago! It's not my fault you came crawling back to me, and still seem to can't get over me." By now, Taehyung had gotten slightly concerned, confused as well. Haneul sighed. "I just can't get over you...are you seeing someone? Currently?" 

"Yes." "Of course you are..." "Bye Haneul. Please just...get over me and find someone good...promise?" "...Promise." Haneul hung up. Jungkook sighed. "Are you alright? Who was that?" "Just an ex." Taehyung sat up, making Jungkook do that as well. "Why did your ex call you?" Jungkook shrugged. 

"Guess he's just having a hard time getting over me." "What happened?" He shrugged again. "I cheated on him around five years ago and ever since he's ju-" "You cheated on him?" "Five years ago, I cheated on a lot of people," Jungkook sighed as he got up. The timer was beeping. He took out the cookies and let them cool. 

"You wouldn't do that no-" "God no," Jungkook chuckled before sitting back down on the couch. "I was a real ass around that time..." Taehyung nodded. "Still though, why did he call you? What did he say? Why isn't he over you yet? When's the last time you tw-" "Taehyung-ah!" Taehyung looked down. 

"Don't worry." The younger nodded, before hesitantly placing himself on Jungkook's lap. "Really?" "Hm?" "Promise me I have no reason to worry. Jungkook I can't lose yo-" Jungkook's hands held firm grips around Taehyung's waist. 

"Promise..." He pecked Taehyung's lips. Taehyung nodded before putting his hands under Jungkook's hoodie to grab his bare waist as well. "Kiss me a little more." Jungkook chuckled before leaning in to leave small kisses all over the younger's neck. But the doorbell rang. Taehyung whined. 

"Argh- come on don't do that." Jungkook moved his hands down to Taehyung's hips to keep him from moving that much. Taehyung blushed. "Sorry..." "Hm. Yeah. Now get up so I can answer the door. It's probably Yoongi and Jimin." The two had called them to come over before baking the cookies. Jimin gave a lazy wave when Jungkook opened the door. 

"Hey Jimbles, you look tired," he spoke, opening the door wide for them to come in. "I am, but don't worry, cookies will wake me up." "Taehyungie!" Jimin ran to Taehyung on the couch before tackling him. Yoongi and Jungkook went to the kitchen to put the cookies on a big plate. "It looks good," Yoongi commented. 

"Why thank you." Jungkook turned around to see Jimin and Taehyung mumbling to each other on the couch. "Jungkookie hyung, do you have any milk?" "Of course. Want a glass?" He nodded his head with a smile on his face. "You too, Tae?" "Yes, please." Jungkook soon came back with two big glasses of milk. 

"Thank you," Taehyung mumbled. "What do you say Jimin?" "Thanks hyung." Yoongi gave a small smile before ruffling Jimin's hair slightly. "I swear you're like his dad sometimes." Yoongi just chuckled before winking at Jungkook. 

He smiled as he made his way over to Jimin, to sit beside him on the couch. Jungkook had scrunched up his face and pushed the thought of Jimin calling Yoongi 'daddy' away from his mind. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" The two youngest looked up to Jungkook who were standing directly in front of them. Taehyung shrugged, not wanting to give his opinion. He hated doing that. "Can we watch Tinkerbell!?" Jimin asked with big eyes. Jungkook chuckled lightly. 

"Sure, cool with the rest?" Yoongi and Taehyung gave a thumbs up, making Jimin clap in his seat. "Mm! These cookies are great!" Taehyung thanked the raven haired boy. As Jungkook found the movie, Jimin put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder leaning him back. "Hm?" "Lay down...so I can lay on you." 

Taehyung let himself be slightly pushed down by his small hand. Jimin smiled before turning around and resting his head on the brunettes chest. "Does Jiminie not wanna cuddle with me?" "I'm cuddling with Tae now, go do it with Jungkook." 

"Actually I'm not much of a cuddle ty-" "Shh! The movie's starting!" Jimin whisper shouted. 

Yoongi sighed before making his way to the loveseat where Jungkook was. "What?" Jungkook looked up at him with a blank look. "Make some space." "Since when do you want to cuddle?" "Since Jimin chose Taehyung over me." Jungkook laughed before being shushed by Jimin again.

Yoongi laid down, wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and laid his head on his chest. Cheek squished up. Taehyung tensed, and Jimin could feel it. "Relax," he mumbled before grabbing another cookie and stuffing it in Taehyung's mouth. "Jimin you need to relax with those cookies." 

"But I've only had six!" 

"And the movie hasn't even started yet." Jimin poked his tongue out at Yoongi and hid his face in Taehyung's neck when Yoongi widened his eyes at him. Taehyung had to admit, he didn't like having the twenty six year old rest his head on his boyfriend's chest. Listen to his heartbeat and smell his wonderful scent and get comfortable from Jungkook's high amount of body warmth. 

"I feel bad," Jimin suddenly mumbled. "Why baby?" the oldest asked from the other couch. "I ate too many cookies." "This is why you should listen to me, Jimbles." Jimin only whined in response. It didn't take long for Jimin's full stomach to make him tired. And so he fell asleep. Taehyung as well. 

"Yoongi?" Jungkook whispered. "Yes?" "I think they fell asleep." Yoongi let go of Jungkook and took a peek at the two sleeping boys. "Cute." Jungkook looked as well. "Very." Yoongi paused the last scene of the movie. 

"You can stay here if you want." Yoongi sighed before nodding his head. "Hey, how's living with Jimin going?" The brunette finally asked, handing Yoongi a couple of blankets and some pillows. "It's been great. Interesting." Yoongi smiled, thinking about him.

"Ah, I love him." Jungkook chuckled. "Whipped." 

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Can't we just sleep in your bed, by the way?" Jungkook looked at the two. How would Taehyung react? He shrugged. 

"Sure."

-

I'm sorry, my updates are getting a bit slower. I've just been feeling down these past few days and not in the mood for doing anything at all, but I manged to make another part, so hope you liked it at least just a bit