Chapter 12- Consequences

AMRET'S POV

Mika is just scooting up the bed looking at me wide eyed. I crawl towards him and when I reach him,I don't look into his eyes,I stare at his adorable mouth,that mouth always getting him in trouble.

"What are you doing?" He stammers out

"You can test the patience  of even a saint" I reply still not looking at him

"Huh! We all know you ain't no saint " he replies nervousness forgotten.

There he goes running his adorable mouth again, I think.

"Then it will be my pleasure showing you what a no saint can do" I reply

"Hell no!" He says and sits up to jump from the bed.

Before he can jump,I grab him around the waist and bring him close to my chest,then I finally look up and let him stare into my eyes. I know how they look like, smoldering and burning for him.
He let's out a shocked sound, then he looks down at my jeans and sees what's going on down there ,then he looks back at me and his eyes light up.

"Where are you going? Tonight ,you're mine, I'm going to show you how much I want you ,seems you have trouble getting it" I whisper huskily in his ear and place a kiss there.

His breathing quickens then he says to me,

" I was just kidding " he whispers.

" Not with the scene you put on,now stop stalling" I say

He puts his hand on my chest slowly tracing patterns on it. My blood is heating up with his small tentative touches. I reach out and grab his fingers and bring them to my lips. I tilt his head towards me and put my lips over his. I start slowly kissing him and he kisses me back.
We steadily increase the pace and in a few minutes, we are kissing frantically and I push Mika back into the bed and lay on top of him.
We pull away to breathe and he slowly puts out his hand towards my cheek and slowly caresses it. I lean my face towards his hand as he rans his hand across my face.

"You're so handsome " he says

I smile and kiss him briefly then start unbuttoning his shirt, as soon as his chest is exposed,I lean down and plant small butterfly kisses across his neck,slowly down his chest,my tongue licks his nipple's and he holds my head while I continue to lick the other one.

Then he rolls us over and comes on top of me. He does the same to me..he doesn't stop on my chest,he licks a path down toward my belly and my stomach muscles clench. Am so aroused and the jeans are uncomfortable. He helps me pull them off and takes his off too. He lies back on top of me and that first skin to skin tough is amazing for both of us and we groan at the contact.

He kisses back down my stomach and takes me in his hands while he slowly strokes me, I throw my head back on the bed,when I feel his mouth, I moan and through my head side to side. He increase the suction and takes me to the back of his throat. I gasp and hold his head, moaning out ,I feel a gripping sensation and pull him back up and groan out,

"  Enough,enough!!! I say and get up and pull him to straddle my lap.

I kiss him slowly and make him stretch out on the bed. I half lay on top of him kissing him. When we are both panting heavily,I reach out to stroke him and he holds  onto my neck moaning into my ear. When he is almost lifting off the bed,I reach to the bedside drawer and grab some condoms.

I stretch him out and he can't help holding onto me and kissing me.
He sits up to help me roll on the condom and does it so slowly smirking at me I end up swearing at me.

I push him back on the bed and slowly enter him,he grips my arms and tightens his legs around me. I go slowly and first till he urges me to go faster. At the edge of control, I just pull him closer to me and start going faster at the same time kissing him. He keeps up pace with me and then he tightens his legs around me and cries out,I follow him after and fall lifeless on top of him. I turn his head to mine and deeply kiss him.

We snuggle back under the covers and I spoon him from behind. I keep running my fingers through his hair and placing tiny kisses on his face while he keeps turning his lips up for a kiss.

" It was the champagne talking,I really created a scene down there" he laughs

"Am sorry I didn't push Finn away,I didn't think he would be so bold as to kiss me, I was shocked" I say

"Why didn't you say anything when they tried to come at me ?" He asks

Mika,you're the pro, you handled them so well, no one can beat that adorable mouth of yours, you looked so sexy check mating them  " I reply

He laughs and kisses me while I tighten my arms around him.

" I was so angry Amret"he says

"Should I?" I ask

"Should you what ?" He echoes
"Should I get you another Lamborghini ?" I ask seriously

"Amret! No..I love the one I have, you can't buy my affection, " he replies

" There is no reason you can't have a car collection" I say and pull him on top of me.

He leans down and kisses me hard on the mouth. Then he puts his head on my chest sleepily. I pull the covers over him  and cuddle him. If only he knew.....

Wrote this half asleep, lol.......just vote and comment anyway.