Chapter 15- Down the Aisle(Flashback2)

Please check out "THE NURSE SITUATION"

AMRET'S POV

Today is the big day of the wedding and I don't know if Mika knows how much this means to me. This very day, we are getting hitched forever. Am going to be spending the rest of my life with him.

Right now am standing by the altar in an immaculate navy blue suit looking at the aisle where Mika is going to come in from.
We are having an outdoor ceremony in a beautiful park. The view is breathtaking. Flowers arranged on both sides to blend with nature and beautiful wooden curved seats.
I see my friends and family seated and talking to each other.
A bell chimes and my heart beats fast! I see Mika in a similar navy blue suit to mine and Stephanie dressed in white. She has her hand hooked into the crook of his arm and she is smiling talking to him.
Mika is just beaming and smiling not even nervous at all! They finally reach the altar and Stephanie kisses both his cheeks and she takes her seat. I hold out my hand and Mika takes my hand and stands by me. We smile and listen to the celebrant talk and when its time, we exchange vows and rings amidst peoples cheering and shouts.
I lean down and kiss Mika on the lips and pull away afterwards. He hugs me and I hug him back my heart beating.

I've done it! I've married him!

I feel a little moisture but blink it away. My emotions are allover the place. Mika looks at me questioningly, I nod my head to show am fine.
We walk outside and we are showered with rice as we go to the car. We pose for some wedding pictures with the guests and I take some with Mika too.

Finally we get into the car for the reception. Its going to be at Mika's home.
We find the house beautifully decorated with gold designs and beautifully set tables.
We dance down a white carpet while the guests follow behind us dancing to the music. After seats have been taken, they serve food but I can't help staring at Mika. He turns to give me wine and finds me staring, he blushes and looks at me,

"What is it?" He asks

"You look so handsome" I tell him
He laughs and shakes his head

"You look good too Amret Khan" he whispers

"I can't believe we are married ,you're now Mikael Khan". I say

"Yeah, I like the sound of it, I didn't think it would turn out this way you know, I don't know , most people don't have it easy , but I know we are going to be the best partners for each other" he says

I hug him to me overcome with emotions, I don't know why am being like this today.
I see Stephanie approaching us but Mika is still tucked away in chest,

"Oh my newly weds ,its time to cut the cake" She says while rubbing Mika's back.

"We are coming " I tell her.

I pull Mika from my chest and kiss him chastely on the lips.

"Let's go" I tell him.

We go and cut the cake and pass it around.
After a few speeches, we have our first dance and then we finally tell everyone we are leaving amidst cheering and teasing.

We are leaving today for our honeymoon. The jet is on standby but bags are at my place and we have to pass by and pick them.
At my place, we get in and the doorman helps get our bags to the car while my I hurry to make sure the safe is closed.

As i am closing the safe, a file slips out and I absent mindedly pick it to put it back, but before i can do that, I see the label on the file, 'JOHANN STORM', Mika's father's name.

I put it back slowly after scanning the contents. I sigh and hope Mika never gets a hold of these documents. I know it isn't right to keep them from him.

"Amret!" I hear Mika calling me.
I quickly close the safe and go to join him in the car.

"What took you so long" he asks looking adorable with his Versace glasses and black T-shirt and black skinny ripped jeans.
I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

"Just a few things" I tell him and pull him into my laps.
He puts his hands around my neck and leans in to put his head against my forehead, he puts his lips on mine and kisses me slowly,

"Where are we going, please tell me" he says against my lips
I capture his lips and kiss him again and say,

"It won't work on me, I love your kisses but i am not telling you" I say

He pouts and runs his hands down my back and leans in to kiss me. My breathe hitches and i kiss him back while holding his waist close to me.

He pulls away and smiles after realising we have reached at the airport. Our bags are brought and taken to my private hangar marked 'Khan'.

"You're welcome Mr.Khan" the pilot says

"Which Khan?" Mika asks

The pilot smiles and says,

"You're married now"

"Yep! He is Mr. Khan too, this hunk is my husband" i tell the pilot

Mika whoops and jumps on me. I hold him and he maneuvers to my back for a piggy back ride as we board the plane.
I enter and sit with him on my laps as we sip wine and steal kisses from each other.
Eventually i fall asleep with Mika in my arms his arms around my waist.

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT