Chapter 20

AMRET'S POV

So Mika and i head home but i can't help holding his hand all the way back. I really missed this closeness with him. He was a just a ray of sunshine and our home would be full of life again. Everything i hoped for. He didn't say he loved me back though, a bit disappointing but i guess with time he would come to love me back as much as i love him. I was planning to win his heart totally and completely. What matters right now is that he is finally getting back home.

As we arrive at our place and get out of the car, i scoop Mika into my arms as we head inside. He laughs and puts his hands around my neck. I put him down and he looks at me,

"What was that about?" He asks laughingly

"Just a special welcome for you" I reply

"Awww, i have a special one for you too, just look up the stairs

I look and see my bags well packed being shifted to one of the guest bedrooms. I look back at Mika who is already halfway up the stairs running away.

"Mika! Come back here, I'm going to catch you either way" I shout

"You agreed to this" he shouts back and runs to lock our bedroom door.

I reach the bedroom door and try to knock on it but he refuses to open it no matter what I say.

"Fine, I give i say I " and pretend walk away.

Just like i knew, he opened the door and peeped out. I reached in and grabbed his hand and pulled him to me. He screamed  out of shock thinking i had left.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He asks

"Gotcha!" I reply smiling and pull him to me. I hold his waist and finally finally kiss him.
He tried to resist twisting his head away but he just melted in my arms and put his hands on my chest and kissed me back. When we pulled away for air, he looks at me clearly breathless and looking adorable,
"Is this how you kiss your next door neighbors? He asks

"Only the cute ones i'm married to" I reply

He stomps back to his room and locks it. I go to the guest bedroom where i'm supposed to sleep. I start thinking of ways to "date him like a normal person", his words not mine. I fall asleep thinking about it.

The next day, i grab lunch and decide to suprise him at work. I reach his office and go in, as i am about to knock, his door is already open, i peek in and see him busy at work. He seems to be going through some documents with a highlighter, sexily frowning and concentrating.

"Hey" I say from the door.

He looks up and holds his cheek smiling at me. I smile back and grab a seat taking things out of the bag,

"I brought us lunch, mouth watering foods only" I say

"I was already hungry" he says

We eat in comfortable silence constantly looking at each other.

"Will you go out with me?" I ask
Before i can even say where, Mika jumps up from his seat and hugs me tight peppering my face with kisses. I laugh and when he realizes what he has been doing, he acts all serious and goes back to his seat,

"Yes, i would love to " he says all business but clearly dying of laughter.

"You're too special Mika, so tonight at 8pm?"

"Yeah, i live at Khan apartment, main bedroom" he replies

I burst out laughing! This smart ass! Now i have to go and pick my husband up from next door for a date.

So after work, i head home and find Mika's car already parked in the driveway. Its already 7pm. I head to my room and take a quick shower and dress up in casual jeans and T-shirt. I grab the flowers and gummy bears that he loves so much and head to the master bedroom.
I knock on the door and he opens it, I stand for a minute staring. He looks too good. I snap out of it and hand him the flowers.
He blushes! Imagine that! He blushed red and received the flowers. Then i handed the gummies to him and he looked so excited.
He put the flowers in the vase and I held his hand and we went to my car.

We held hands throughout the drive while i drove us to our destination.

We finally arrived at the place and we got out. He stood staring open mouthed. What did he think? I was going to court him Amanat style. With all the romanticism and flair.

It was a room with a seductive setting with deemed lights, our names "Amret&Mika" written in gold on a heart shaped plaque on the wall.
Cushions and beautiful hand woven carpets on the floor, red rose petals scattered on the floor with scented candles lighting up every corner. Mouth watering food piled on a low table in the center with selected wines and chocolates for dessert and finally beautifully wrapped gifts on the side.

"Amret, this is mind blowing,am swept away" Mika says all emotional.

"That was the plan" I reply holding out my hand to him. He holds my hand and we step onto the carpets.

An attendant comes and gives us silk robes to change into. We change and get comfortable. I recline on the cushions as then he lies down next to me and i start feeding him food.
He blushes  like mad and takes small bites while he i keep feeding him little bits.
Was eating ever romantic like this?
After me pouring him wine when we are done with the food, he feeds me the chocolate then i sit behind him while wrapping his hands around my shoulders. I slowly massages his head and shoulders then i tell him to open my gifts to him.
The first one is a beautiful gold plated very expensive watch while the other is a cute framed photo of us that is wallet sized. You can carry it around.

"I love you Amret ,thank you so much for the Suprise Amanat style date" he says and kisses me.
He finally said it. He looks up at me sheepishly, but i look him in the eyes holding his face to me,

"Say it again" i whisper

"I love you so much Amret" he repeats.

I put my lips on his and kiss the life out of him, breathlessly,  I press a button and the roof above us slides back leaving us with a star light sky and moonlight. He screams excitedly and half lies on top of me as we watch the sky wrapped in each other's arms.

We fall asleep holding each other.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment. Next chapter might be the last. Check out "the nurse situation too".