2

Interviewer: Hey Lauren. How are you?

Lauren: I'm good. Thanks for having me.

Interviewer: You know we love having you here. So any new music coming up? I mean you just finished your tour of your third album called " Wasted ".

Lauren: Yeah, it was amazing.

Lauren: But to answer your question, I've been in the studio here and there. But I am working on my new album. Wrote some songs already and I have some producers I'm working with at the moment, so yeah.

Interviewer: Who could we expect a collab from this year?

Lauren: You definitely expect another collab with Shawn Mendes that's for sure. That kid is really talented! And maybe Kesha or Logic. I really want to collab with them.

Interviewer: Speaking about Shawn, how is he?

Lauren: Oh he's good! I just talked to him the other day.

Interviewer: That's good. And what about Normani and Dinah Jane? I see you went to their wedding. And your manager Ally, and your ex, Camila Cabello was there. How'd it go?

Lauren: It was beautiful. I was pretty emotional seeing my best friend get married to the love of her life. They told me that they're just waiting for me since my manager Ally is engaged. But that might not happy this time.

Interviewer: How was is seeing Camila?

Lauren: Um, it was......kind of upsetting to me. You know I was hurt and just sad and all of that considering she cheated on me. But I've moved on from her and like I said many times, I wish her the best.

Interviewer: That's good. Well that's all we have today with Lauren. It was nice having you.

Lauren: Thank you.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You guys really enjoy this huh?