7

Camila's Interview

Interviewer: So how does it feel to finally go on tour?

Camila: I'm so happy about that. Like the past few months have been interviews, award shows, recording some music and other kinds of things and now I'm finally going on tour!

Interviewer: So ' Never Be The Same ' tour is your actual first tour as a solo artist, what are you most excited about?

Camila: I'm most excited about meeting my fans that are all over the world and performing my songs that meant to much to me!

Interviewer: That's wonderful, so now I'm going to ask you some fan questions. Is that alright?

Camila: Sure!

Interviewer: So @camibello says ' Which song is your favorite from your album? '

Camila: Damn. That's tough. Well I guess it has to be She Loves Control cause it's my favorite song to perform.

Interviewer: @jaurellocamren says * clears throat * How does it feel not being with Lauren?

Camila: * sighs * Well, it's.....alright now. She has moved on and so have I and we are both happy. And I wish her the best and all and yeah.

Interviewer: So we never got a real explanation on why you two broke up, so what happened?

Camila: You know people drift and things happen. So yeah.

Interviewer: You still love her?

Camila: Yes.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Lauren's Interview

Interviewer: So we talked to Camila and asked how she was doing after the split, even though it was a few months ago. And she said that she was alright cause you are happy.

Lauren: I have always loved that about her, I will always adore her, but all we have are memories now....

Interviewer: Do you think that you guys will ever get back together again?

Lauren: No I don't, and I'm sure she feels the same way, like I said, they were great memories and I cherish them. I mean I miss hugging her and kissing her and that's something I can't get back.

Interviewer: Do you still love Camila?

Lauren: Indeed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Well, there's that.......