The Nightmare ( 46 )

It's been a little less than two years since Camila and Lauren broke up. Lauren was invited to a celebrity party and she knew for sure that Camila was going to be there with her girlfriend Hayley. Sure Lauren did miss the younger women, but she knew it was time for her to move on. Camila was happy.

Lauren didn't really want to go, but she's been stuck in her house for a long time. She wasn't going to stay very long. Just have a couple of drinks, hang out with some of her good friends and leave.

After Lauren was ready, she called Will so he could send Nick to pick her up, to take her to the party. A few minutes later, she heard the horn honk and she locked her door and went into the car.

Once she had arrived, she saw familiar celebrities on the red carpet such as, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Liam Payne, Cardi B and other artist. She walked onto the carpet and let the paparazzi take their photos.

When she looked to her right, she saw her Camila and Hayley, she rolled her eyes and saw that Hailee Steinfeld was right besides her, so she went in back of her and yelled, " Boo! " Hailee jumped and laughed when she saw it Lauren. She playfully hit her, " Damn it Laur. If it wasn't you, I would've already punched you. " Lauren laughed and took some pictures with Hailee.

Camila turned her head when she saw Lauren scaring Hailee. She hadn't seen the older girl for a year and a half, and she would be lying if she said she didn't miss her presence, but other than that, things between her and Hayley were going just fine. They're one year anniversary was coming up and Camila couldn't be more excited. Hayley showed her love that Lauren didn't and that's what she loves about Hayley.

Lauren walked into the party and went straight to the bar. " Well, well, well, look who it is. " Lauren heard the familiar voice. She turned her head and saw her good friend Shawn. " Shawn! Hey bud. I haven't seen you in a while. How've you been? How's the album coming up? " She asked as she gave him a hug. Shawn smiled and kissed her cheek. " I'm good and the process is going just fine. "

They talked for a while more, until Shawn said he had to go and perform on the stage. Lauren was going to perform as well, right after Cardi B. She was excited to see Cardi perform " Be Careful ". She didn't know who else was going to perform but she was excited.

After a few more performers, it was time for her to perform. " Alright ladies and gentleman, give it up for the talented and beautiful and sexy, Lauren Jauregui! " Everyone cheered and got quiet once the steady music started.