32 ( The Argument )

Lauren was sitting on the bed as she waited for Camila to come out of the shower. She scrolled through Netflix, to find something that they both like and could watch. She then heard Camila's phone vibrate and she looked down and saw a message that made her angry.

Camila was drying her hair and getting dressed so she could go back to the bed so she could be with her girlfriend. She decided to take a break and spend a few days with her parents and Lauren. She missed spending time with them and with her being busy all the time she never has time to do anything with them.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and picked up Camila's phone and unlocked it. She opened up the message and saw that it was from Austin. Why was she texting him? She thought that they were just talking about music but that was when she saw the he called her babe. She gripped her girlfriend's phone tightly and looked over at the bathroom door to see Camila standing there.

When Camila walked out of the bathroom, she saw Lauren checking her phone and she furrowed her eyebrows. " What are you doing? " She threw her towel to the chair that was besides her and snatched her phone from Lauren's hand and saw that she was checking her messages. She glared at her girlfriend, " Why the fuck are checking my phone? "

Lauren stood up and stood in front of Camila as she snatched the phone away from Lauren's hand. " Oh yeah? Why the fuck are you texting Austin? And why the fuck did he call you babe? Are you cheating on me? " Lauren didn't know what to believe, so she was just blurting out questions.

Camila scoffed when Lauren asked her if she was cheating on her, " Why would I cheat on you now? He texted me first! I had no choice but to respond cause I know how he is! " She yelled and glared at her.

Lauren looked over at the younger girl with anger in her eyes, " What do you mean you know how he is? " Lauren went closer to her girlfriend and glared at her.

" Cause I went out with him! I was his girlfriend! That's why I know him! And you didn't tell me you know him! " She yelled. She was pissed off that Lauren was accusing her of cheating on her. Lauren knows that she's in love with her and also that she's not straight.

Lauren scoffed, " No, you know that cause your with him right now. How long have you been with him? " Lauren got more angry when Camila wouldn't answer her, she got more closer to her and slammed her hand on the desk and yelled " How long?! "

Camila jumped when she heard Lauren's hand slam down on the desk. She felt herself trembling, hoping Lauren wouldn't hit her. " I-I am not with him. I promise you baby. I'm not. I'm in love with you. " She said, but couldn't look at her girlfriend.

Lauren shook her head and grabbed Camila's wrist tightly and backed her up to the wall, " You don't love me. Your with me for fame only. That's why you wanted to get back together with me. Cause Adam or Matthew weren't making you big and I was! " She felt tears starting to roll down her cheeks. " You don't love me! " She yelled and punched the wall, in back of Camila.

Camila's heart broke when Lauren said that she didn't love her. She cupped her girlfriend's cheeks and said, " But baby I do. Oh I do. I love you so much. I want to marry you. " She was taken aback when Lauren took a step back and pushed Camila away from her. She tried to reach out for Lauren's hand, but she snatched it away from her.

" Don't fucking touch me. I'm going out. Don't wait up. " Lauren said and went to the closet to grab her jacket and her shoes. Once that was done, she grabbed her keys and left to go to the bar.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

👋

Ignore the mistakes.