4

camila_cabello: Does Lauren hate me Dinah?

dinahjane97: She doesn't hate you. She just hates the fact that you cheated on her. Plus you guys were together for 3 years. She told me she was going to pop the question when it was your 4 year anniversary.

camila_cabello: I'm being really serious right now, but Lauren shouldn't be upset over the fact that I cheated on her because she did the same to me.

camila_cabello: You know what they say, karma is a bitch.

dinahjane97: You do have a point though.

camila_cabello: Thank you, that's what she doesn't understand. When she cheated on me with Jennifer, I was hurt as well.

camila_cabello: But I also cheated on her because I was so alone. She was on her world tour and I wasn't happy and I missed her so much. Then I met Adam and he made me so happy.

dinahjane97: Are you still with that Adam guy?

camila_cabello: yeah, I am.

dinahjane97: Then why would you tell Lauren that you love her?

camila_cabello: I don't know.

dinahjane97: Do you still love her?

camila_cabello: Why the fuck are you asking me these questions? You know I hate answering questions like this.

dinahjane97: Just in case you forgot, I was the captain, so I have to know these things. Plus, I still believe in you guys.

dinahjane97: In your relationship.

camila_cabello: Well I can't say the same thing.

camila_cabello: I doubt we're going to get back together.

camila_cabello: The last time I saw her, she said that were not getting back together anymore, cause this relationship isn't good for neither of us.

dinahjane97: Well she's right on that.

camila_cabello: Why would you say that?

dinahjane97: Don't you notice it Mila?

dinahjane97: Every single time one of you cheat or break up with one another, you each get hurt. It's like you guys take turns hurting each other and that's not how a relationship is supposed to be like.

dinahjane97: My relationship with Mani isn't perfect, but we didn't hurt each other like how you and Lauren did to each other.

dinahjane97: Your relationship is toxic, but you guys are in love with each other either way, and that's the thing I love about your relationship with her. The love always stays there.

dinahjane97: But, I want you girls to get back together. I really do. And I'm not just saying this cause I'm the captain. I'm saying this because you guys are crazy for each other! And I love seeing you smile when your with her. Being with Lauren makes you super happy! And you cannot deny it.

camila_cabello: Fine! I still love her. But I can't be with her.

camila_cabello: I'm sorry Dinah, I just can't.

camila_cabello: Mami even wants me and her to get back together, but I said no. And I will continue repeating the same answer until people stop asking me to.

dinahjane97: I get it Mila. But one day, your going to say yes. And that person your going to say it to is Lauren.

dinahjane97: Remember my words.

dinahjane97: You and Lauren will and are going to get back together.

dinahjane97: Talk to you soon Chancho.

camila_cabello: Okay Cheech. Bye.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ignore the mistakes. ☺❤

If you guys want to follow me on Instagram and Twitter

Twitter: emilly_harmo

Instagram: finah_jane97