58

camila_cabello: Lauren.

laurenjauregui: What's up?

camila_cabello: I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said.

laurenjauregui: Do you still love her?

camila_cabello: lauren

laurenjauregui: answer the question Camila. Do you?

camila_cabello: I don't know, cause I love you.

camila_cabello: Please don't make this discussion into an argument, I don't want to fight Laur. That's all what our relationships are made out of, fighting and arguments.

laurenjauregui: I don't want to make this into any argument Camila. I don't wanna fight either, but you saying ' I don't know ', makes me feel like you are still in love with her.

laurenjauregui: you were together for two years.

laurenjauregui: whenever we get together, we never last a year.

camila_cabello: I know that, cause there's always something that causes us to break up.

laurenjauregui: right, and I don't want that this time, because I want to marry you Camila. I'm so serious. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and tull the day I die. I can't live without you. Your my soulmate Camzi. I can't let you go again.

camila_cabello: You have me in tears right now.

camila_cabello: I love you so much.

laurenjauregui: I love you too mi amor. Always.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I apologize for not updating a chapter in so long. 😅