Welcome Home ( 62 )

Camila had been on tour with her good friend Taylor Swift on the Reputation Tour and Lauren had missed her girlfriend so much. Plus her girlfriend was not feeling very well, and Lauren was worried that something was wrong with Camila. When Camila told her that she went to the hospital after her performance at the Billboard Awards, she was worried, but Camila didn't get a chance to tell her why she had went to the hospital.

Camila, on the other hand, was fine. She didn't feel lightheaded or anything like the way she was feeling a few weeks ago. She was so excited to see her girlfriend. They had already made a year and she hasn't seen her girlfriend in five months, but they were better than ever, even though they had a few arguments.

While Camila was away, Lauren had gotten her girlfriend a puppy. Her girlfriend always talked about having a dog of her own. So, she went to a pet store and bought her a beagle. She didn't want anything big like a siberian husky or german shepherd. She was excited to see Camila's reaction to the dog. She hadn't named it yet, cause she wanted her girlfriend to name it.

Camila and Lauren skyped, texted, called each other almost everyday. They would sometimes have some interesting video chats and conversations. But Camila really did miss her girlfriend, she has never been away from her for so long.

Lauren hoped that they would celebrate their second year together. They didn't get to celebrate their one year because Camila was on her tour and her schedule was busy. Lauren was disappointed but she understood why her girlfriend couldn't make it back home. That's basically another reason why she had bought Camila the dog.

Lauren was on her way to the airport, to pick up her girlfriend and she was very excited. While she was away, Lauren made a song about her. She's planning on releasing it in a few weeks, but not yet. Lauren got out of the car once she arrived at the airport and saw paparazzi's in the entrance and the lights started flashing once Lauren got out of her car. They started asking questions, which Lauren happily replied.

Camila noticed that there were cameras flashing and she knew that her girlfriend was here. Once she saw her girlfriend, she ran towards her. She jumped and wrapped her legs around Lauren's waist. She connected their lips into a much needed kiss. " I missed you so much baby. " She said into the kiss and smiled and when Lauren said the same back to her.

Lauren smiled as she pulled back from the kiss. She set her girlfriend down and pecked her lips again. " I love you. " She grabbed her hand, and led them towards her car. She opened the door for Camila to get in and closed it once the younger brunette got in. She then made her way to her side of the car and got in and started the engine. " So, I have a suprise for you and it's basically a present for our one year anniversary. " Lauren said, as she started driving towards their condo.

Camila groaned, " Baby, you didn't have to get me anything. I told you not to. Plus I feel bad because I didn't get a chance to give you your present and I wasn't even here for it. " She said, as she leaned over to turn on the radio. When it turned on, the first thing she heard was her voice on the radio. They had just started to play her new song that had just came out, " Sangria Wine " that features Pharrell.

Honey said she want somebody break her off proper

Man she so relentless so nothing can stop her

Never left the city, but she swears she's a yardie

It's cause it's so awesome how she move that body

She do the sangria wine, sangria wine, moving side to side, front and behind

" Look babe! Their playing your song. " Lauren exclaimed, when she heard the radio play her girlfriend's new song. When Camila's voice started to sing in Spanish she sang along with it.

Yo sé que tú quieres mi cuerpo, eh
Y quieres controlar mi mente, eh
Y todo el mundo quiere ser dueño de ella
Pero nadie puede, ¡ay!

Camila rolled her eyes at her girlfriend when she started to sing her part in spanish. " Baby, you sound so hot when you sing in Spanish. You should do a song in Spanish. " She looked over at Lauren, and leaned over to kiss her jaw. She really did find it sexy whenever Lauren spoke or sang in spanish. It was such a turn on for her.

" Baby, I'm taking a break from the music industry right now. You should too. You've been in the hospital way too many times this month and it's because of dehydration. You need to tell Roger to at least let you rest for a month or so, or not I will. You've been having so many interviews. " Lauren said, as she turned a corner. She continued by saying, " I was on Instagram, and when you were doing some kind of interview, you guys were watching Shawn perform, you looked so tired babe. Do you even sleep? " She asked her girlfriend worriedly.

" Babe, do you not see these bags under my eyes? " She pointed at the dark bags under her eyes and yawned. She knew that she had to take a break, but she couldn't. " Babe, don't tell Roger anything. I know how you are. I'll do it, I just need to get ready for my European leg for the ' Never Be The Same Tour '. " She said, as she saw that they has reached their condo and Lauren parked into their driveway. She was going to be gone for a few months as well. Roger told her she could've only went back home with Lauren for a month.

Lauren got out of the car, and opened the trunk to get Camila's luggage. She gave the keys to Camila to open the door while she took the luggage into their bedroom. " But babe, seriously, you need a break. " She ran her arms up and down Camila's arms.

Camila smiled and nodded tiredly. She leaned in and snuggled her face into her girlfriend's chest. " Can we sleep? I'm really jetlagged. " She heard the older women laugh and felt her nod. She kissed her deeply, but the broke it to take off her shoes to get into bed. Once she got into bed, she snuggled into the covers, " Babe, come join me. I want to cuddle. " She whined and patted the spot next to her.

Lauren couldn't resist, so she climbed into bed with her girlfriend. She smiled when she felt Camila snuggle into her side. " Let's take a two hour nap babe. " She set the alarm for two hours and connected her phone to the charger. She sighed peacefully, and drifted off to sleep, with her girlfriend in her arms.

●●●●●●▪●●●●●●●▪

hey um, sorry for not updating, just had to get prepared for some tests and then I have my senior trip to PA this week and then graduation coming up, and it's all just crazy. I hope you will forgive me.

By the way, ignore the mistakes, I wrote this at 1 AM.

Also happy birthday to Normani, even though it was two days ago. She turned fucking 22! Next it's Dinah! Then Lauren! And then finally Ally! Then it's going to be 6 years of Fifth Harmony!