Getting Caught (49)

Camila was laying in her bed with her now girlfriend, Hayley. After her conversation with Lauren, she had invited her girlfriend over to her condo so they could spend sometime together. She really did love Hayley. But at the same time she loved Lauren as well.

Hayley knew something was wrong with Camila. She was acting weird and thinking way too much. " Babe? What's on your mind? You look like your thinking too much. " She said and kissed her forehead.

Camila shook her head when Hayley asked her what she was thinking about. " Nothing, just thinking about some stressful choices that Roger wants me to make for tour. " She lied. She wanted to be with Hayley, but at the same time she wanted to be with Lauren. After the night with Lauren, she reconnected with her ex and she would be lying if she said she didn't miss the sex her and Lauren had.

Hayley nodded and smirked when a thought came to her head. She leaned down and started kissing down her girlfriend's neck and sucking on a certain spot. " How about I get your mind off it? " She grabbed Camila's chin and connected their lips into a rough, but passionate kiss. She felt Camila nodded and smirked against her lips. She hovered over Camila and kissed her deeply. She ran her tounge across her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which Camila granted.

Camila moaned when she felt Hayley's tounge brush hers. She gripped the back of her neck when she felt her girlfriend start to grind on her. Before Hayley had a chance to take off her pants, Camila pushed her off. " Hold on babe. I have to pee. " Camila laughed and ran to the bathroom.

Hayley groaned, but laughed. As Camila was in the bathroom, she heard her phone ring. She looked over at her girlfriend's phone and grabbed me. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the text was from Lauren. Hayley thought she has cut communication off with her. She opened the message that said:

laurenjauregui: Hey beautiful.

Hayley's heart broke at the message. Was Camila cheating on her? After all these years, Camila still has feelings for her? As she read through the messages, she saw when Camila told Lauren, that she loves Hayley, but she loves her more. Hayley's eyes started welling up in tears and her heart broke even more. She couldn't see this right now. She wiped her eyes and grabbed her shoes and started to put them on.

When Camila came out of the bathroom, she saw Hayley putting on her shoes. She walked up to her and said, " Babe? What's wrong? Why are you leaving? We were about to have fun. " She pouted, but when Hayley looked up at her, she realized something was wrong. " Baby, what's wrong? " Camila put her hand on her back and rubbed it.

Hayley just couldn't believe that Camila loved Lauren more than her. " So, you really love Lauren more than you love me? After all that she did to you, you forgive her? Wh- that's stupid! " She yelled and stood up and looked down at Camila with sad and angry eyes.

Camila frowned at Hayley's words, " You checked my phone huh? " She felt tears fall down her eyes and roll down her cheeks. She wiped her eyes and said, " Baby, Hayley, I still love you. With all my heart. I'm just confused. " She cupped her girlfriend's cheeks and leaned in to kiss her.

But before she could kiss her, Hayley pushed her away. " No, no. We're done. I love you Camila, but it seems like your in love with Lauren still and I can't be with a person who's in love with their ex. " She grabbed her jacket and left and slammed the door closed.

Camila broke down and laid on her bed. She didn't mean for it to go down this road. But it was her fault cause she knew what the consequences would be if Hayley found out. But, their not together anymore, and that breaks her heart even more.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Pretty short chapter.

Ariana's new song is a certified bop! Go listen to it if you haven't heard.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇