1: Iwaizumi Duo

Oikawa's POV

To (F/N)-Chan 💖:
Are you home? I'm bored.

From (F/N)-Chan 💖: 

Yup! I'm In Hajime's room. Come. My window is open.

I smiled at my phone and silently thanked god for (F/N). She's always saving me from boredom. I opened up my window used the 'bridge' we made as children so we can get into eachothers houses faster. It's literally a board of wood that we secured and made sure was strong enough so we stay safe. I got in through her window and walked out to go to Iwa-Chan's room. As usual, I saw (F/N) sitting on her brothers back as he did pushups, bored and on her phone. He always somehow drags her into doing so and she hates it. 

"Heyo!" I yelled while walking into the room. (F/N) looked up from her phone and spotted me, then turned off her phone and smiled.

"Hello Tooru!" She replied.

"What are you doing here Assikawa?" Iwa-Chan asked while glaring at me. (F/N) smacked the back of his head.

"Don't be rude Hajime! I told him to come!" The smack she gave him caused him to collapse on the floor and I stifled a laugh. She got up off his back and walked over to me. "Let's go to my room." She said while grabbing my arm and dragging me.

"Bye Iwa-Chan!" I yelled as (F/N) dragged me away. He just glared at me. (F/N) plopped onto her bed and looked up at me.

"What do you wanna do today?" She asked. "Movie is out of the question, we ate up all the snacks yesterday." She continued.

"Let's go out somewhere, we can get more snacks after because we finished them up at my house too." I replied. 

"Sure. Where to?" (F/N) asked. 

"Park?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said. She brushed her hair really quickly and put on her shoes, then we went downstairs. "Mom! Dad! Tooru and I are going to go to the park!" She yelled.

"Okay! Have fun and be safe!" Her dad yelled back. We walked out the door and started to walk.

"Are you coming to watch our practice match with Karasuno?" I asked the girl.

"Of course! I promised I'd come see all your practice matches and official matches didn't I?" She replied with a smile. We got to the park and continued walking around, until (F/N) spoke up again "Oh! I have a few confession letters from girls for you at home! Remind me to give you them!"

"Why do girls keep giving you confession letters for me? Just give them straight to me. Oh my god." I exclaimed a little annoyed. She shouldn't have to deliver confession letters from other girls to me.

"It's fine Tooru, they're just shy to come up to you. I don't mind." She replied with a small smile. I sighed a little.

"You're too nice for your own good. How are you related to Iwa-Chan?" I asked. she let out a small laugh.

"Nice my ass. I'm only good to people who are good to me." She replied.

"Mhm. That's why I have never seen you being rude to anybody." I told her.

"That's because nobody has ever given me a reason to." She said with a huff, then continued "Now let's close this subject and go on the swings!" She said while running away.

-A Few Hours Later-

(F/N) and I walked into the convenience store we've been coming to since children.

"Hello Tooru, hello (F/N). Long time no see! Where is Hajime?" The cashier, Mrs.Takahashi, greeted us.

"Hello Mrs.Takashi! He didn't come along today." (F/N) greeted her with a large smile.

"That's a shame. I've missed you kids!" Mrs.Takahashi exclaimed.

"We've missed you too!" (F/N) repiled.

"Oh that reminds me!" Mrs. Takahari suddenly said, she went into the back and rummaged around for a bit, then came back. "This was the last of the milk bread, I saved it for you Tooru." She said. I looked over at (F/N) who was trying not to laugh and covering her mouth.

"Shut up." I mumbled lowly for only (F/n) to hear and she glared at me. I took the bag of milk bread from Mrs.Takahashi and thanked her, then we went off to get what we wanted. 

"I bet the whole world knows your love for milk bread and aliens." (F/N) said as we picked snacks at random and threw them into our basket. 

"Oh be quiet. You're into aliens too so you don't win." I replied. She huffed and rolled her eyes as we moved on to the next isle.

-At (F/N)'s house- 

(F/N) and I went back to her house and we went up to her room to hide some of the food in there. We put them in the usual hiding spot, under her bed, and the cold stuff, in the mini fridge hiding behind her clothes in the closet. Then we climbed over to my room with the rest of the bags and hid the rest in my room. 

"I'm too lazy to climb back." (F/N) said while walking over and laying on my bed face first. I joined her and she turned her head around to face me.

"I'm bored." She said.

"Me too." I replied.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" We heard a voice say from the window that I recognized as Iwa-Chan. I turned to face the window and was proved right when I saw him climb in through it.

"Hello Iwa-Chan." I said. (F/N) raised her hand up and slightly waved. (F/N) and I sat up and scooted over so he can join us, causing (F/N) to be squished in the middle, who just got up and sat on her brother's lap instead.

"Park?" He asked.

"We already went." I replied.

 "What when? Without me?" He asked surprised.

"When you were busy laying on the floor like an idiot." (F/N) replied, causing me to stifle a laugh.

"That's because you hit me!" He yelled.

"Shut up, I didn't even hit you that hard." (F/N) replied while rolling her eyes. He threw (F/N) off his laps while glaring at her and she shrugged and she moved over and sat on mine. Then he glared at me.

"Don't glare at me! She's the one you're mad at!" I yelled.

"Shut up. You know I save your ass every time if he tries to touch you. Maybe next time you won't be so lucky." (F/N) said while also glaring at me.

"Alright! I just remembered something I have to do so maybe you guys should get back into your house!" I exclaimed a little scared.

___________________________________________

I'm so excited to write this! I have so many ideas but they are all after (F/N) and Oikawa get together. I'm not sure if I'm going to make this fast paced and get right into the relationship or slow it down yet.