24: Bakada Returns

-Friday-

I wasn't needed at practice today so I went home early. I took a long bath and put on one of Tooru's shirts, then started to work on my homework. I heard the door downstairs open after a few minutes and put away my schoolwork to check who it is. But, whoever it is beat me to it when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called. The door opened and in walked in Hajime. "Welcome home. How was practice?" I asked while getting off my desk chair and sitting on the small couch fit for two next to my bed.

"It was fine." He said while sitting next to me.

"Did Tooru go home with you?" I asked.

"No... That's kinda why I'm here." He said while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. 

"He left a few minutes before me, but when I walked out, I saw him talking to Nakada. It looked really serious and heated." Hajime said awkwardly. "I didn't know if I should do anything, I didn't want to jump to conclusions and ruin everything. I just thought you would want to know..." Hajime finished.

"It's okay, I know Tooru wouldn't do anything stupid to jeopardize our relationship." I said with a smile to cover up my uneasiness. Would he?

"Okay. But if he does, I'm going after his ass." Hajime said with a shrug, then kissing my head and walking out of my room while closing my door. I continued to sit down on the couch and overthink, heart going a million miles a second.

 What if he's cheating? Was I not good enough? Did I ever do something to make him upset? I shouldn't have kicked him out of the car a few days ago. This is all my fault.

 After a few minutes of sitting and overthinking I saw the lights in Tooru's room turn on and a door slam. I took a deep breath and decided to go to his room and ask him instead of overthinking. What I didn't expect that Nakada would be there with him, not only that, under him as they made out. I could physically hear my heart break as I stood next to the window.

"T-Tooru?" I asked, voice cracking as tears started to well up in my eyes. 

"Take a hint Iwaizumi, he never liked you." Nakada said when they pulled away. I looked at Tooru and he turned his head away, avoiding eye contact. 

"Tooru? Is that true?" I asked him as I tried to hold back my tears. He, once again, wouldn't look at me.

"God dammit answer me!" I yelled while running up to him and balling the collar of his shirt in my hands, bring his face close to mine. He finally looked at me, shocked, then turned away again.

"I'm sorry (F/N)." He mumbled.

"Fuck you." I spat at him while throwing him back against the bed. I walked up to the window and paused before turning around and saying "I hope you both burn in hell." I Got back into my room and slammed the door shut. I laid on my bed and started to cry. I noticed that I was still wearing his shirt and quickly ripped it off and put on a nightgown. "I thought you loved me..." I whimpered to myself as I cried. "Turns out it was all a lie." I hiccuped. I got up off the bed and looked at all the pictures I had framed of us, then grabbed every single one of them and shoved them under my bed.

I walked out of my room and knocked on Hajime's door. He opened the door and looked at me. "Hajime-" I hiccuped, unable to continue. I was immediately wrapped in his arms as I cried into his chest. He picked me up and sat down on the bed. "He never loved me Hajime..." I said in between sobs. "But I love him... So damn much it hurts." I continued. "when he got home, I climbed over into his room and guess what I see. Him and Bakada making out on the bed. Why would he do this to me Haji?" I asked while looking up at my brother.

"(F/N) he wouldn't do that without a reason. I know for a fact he loves you." Hajime said while looking down at me.

"What possibly could be a reason for him to cheat on me?" I asked while burying my head in Hajime's chest again and continuing to cry.

"I don't know (F/N), but you're going to have to talk to him. Without Nakada present." He replied while stroking my hair.

"I don't want to see him Hajime. Not today not ever. Thank god it's the weekend." I hiccuped.

"Give him a few days (F/N). He will come around soon If he doesn't, I'm coming for him. "Hajime said.

"I hope they rot in hell." I mumbled, finally calming down a little. "Can I sleep in here?" I asked while looking up at him.

"Of course." Hajime said while kissing my forehead. 

*******

I woke up the next morning in my brothers arms. I gave a small smile, silently thanking god for the amazing brother that I have. I gave a quick kiss to his forehead and got out of the bed, careful not to wake him up. I walked into my room and almost immediately remembered yesterday's events. I sighed while looking down at my hand, remembering the ring sitting on it. I took it off angrily and opened my window. 

"Hope Bakada likes my sloppy seconds!" I yelled while into Tooru's room, then threw the ring into his room. I shut the window with a loud thud. I took a deep breath and sighed. I refuse to let this get to me. 

Oikawa's POV

I walked over to where the ring landed and picked it up with a sigh.

I'm sorry (F/N), I love you.