14: (N/N)

-The Next Day-

Your POV

I woke up in a really good mood today and for the first time, I got ready for school happily. I quickly got ready and ran downstairs for breakfast to see I was the first person down. I put myself a plate of cereal and sat down to eat when I heard Hajime's voice.

"First time you're down here early. Getting finished faster isn't going to get you to Shittykawa faster." He said.

"Shut up." I mumbled while shoving a spoon of cereal into my mouth. I heard the door open as quickly swallowed the last if my food and putting the bowl in the sink while getting up and running to the door.

"Good morning my love." Tooru greeted as I wrapped my arms around his neck the second I got to him.

"Good morning!" I greeted with a smile as he bent down and gave me a kiss that was short lived due to Hajime's voice.

"No. Too early please don't start. I haven't even had time to process this." Hajime said. We quickly pulled away and I hid my red face in Tooru's chest.

"No need to embarrass her. Let's go?" Tooru asked while wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. 

"Okay." I said while pulling away and going to grab my bag from the kitchen. We all got our things and we headed out the door.  We picked up Katsumi and we continued on our walk, Hajime and Katsumi engaged in a conversation as Tooru and I walked in a comfortable silence. 

"(N/N)." I heard Tooru's voice. I gave a little laugh at the name. "What?" He asked.

"I haven't heard that nickname in years." I replied while looking up at him with a smile.

"I don't know why I stopped calling you that." Tooru said with a laugh.

"You got your first girlfriend. We got into a fight and you never called me that again." I said with my smile dropping slightly. Tooru obviously noticed because he immediately tried to bring my mood back up again.

"Well we don't have to worry about that anymore, now do we?" He asked me with a smile while raising our interlocked hands into view, then kissing the back of my hand.

"No, we don't." I said with a smile.

"Oh my god I said not near me." I heard Hajime's voice.

"Shut up! Don't ruin their moment Haji! I think it's cute." Katsumi yelled at him. I let out a little laugh. "I'm really happy you two are finally together." She said while smiling over at us.

"Thank you. I'm really happy you're with my brother." I said with a smile. She nodded with a smile.

Hajime's voice cut in "Prepare for teasing like there's no tomorrow from Makki and Mattsun."

"Yea, we are still getting teased and we have been dating for a while now." Katsumi said.

"I'm okay with that, as long as it's (F/N) I'm being teased about." Tooru said while smiling at me.

Hajime scoffed and he was about to say something when Katsumi glared at him and he shut his mouth. We finally arrived at school and walked onto campus. We walked into the building and parted with Hajime and Katsumi to go to our class. We were walking through the halls to get to our class when we got attacked by Tooru's fangirls. 

"Are you and Iwaizumi-San together now?" One of them asked.

"I don't know how I feel about this..." Another one said.

"It's better someone we trust and know then someone like Nakada-San." I heard come from the middle of the crowd.

"Girls! Quiet down please!" Tooru yelled. I tightened my grip on his hand slightly and he looked over at me and gave me a reassuring smile. Once they quieted down, Tooru spoke up "Yes, (F/N) is now my girlfriend, if any of you don't like it, well, I don't care, and please don't try anything on her because I will be very upset."

"Don't worry Oikawa-San." One said with a smile.

"Yea we trust Iwaizumi-san and we love her." Another said while also smiling. They all broke out into smiles. 

"Thank you all. I know I'm not always the nicest to you all but I appreciate it." I said with a smile.

"Anything to make Oikawa-San happy, and right now, that's you Iwaizumi." The one standing in the middle said.

"Please girls, whenever you call me by my last name I think you're talking to my brother, call me by my first name." I said. They all nodded with smiles.

"Now if you could excuse us, we would like to head to class." Tooru told them with a smile. They let us go with a few goodbyes and we walked to class. "That was nice of you." Tooru said while looking at me with a smile.

"What was?" I asked confused.

"Allowing them to use your first name." He replied.

"Well I don't want to be confused between me and my brother." I said.

"We should think of a nickname we can allow everyone to call you instead of your first name." He said while thinking.

"What? Like (N/N)?" I said with a laugh.

"Of course not (N/N), I'd like to leave that to only me being able to call you that." He said while giving me a toothy grin.

"You look like tiny Tou when you do that." I said with a laugh.

"I like that nickname." He said while opening the classroom door for me.

"Tiny Tou?" I asked with a laugh while walking through the door.

"No, just Tou you idiot." He said while ruffling my hair and walking in after me.

"Okay just Tou." I said while walking over to my seat.

" I hate you." I heard Tooru's voice while walking over to his seat next to mine.

"Nope, you love me." I said while turning around to face him and smiling.

"Yea, I do." He said while leaning over his seat and kissing my forehead. I pouted at him and he laughed while leaning in and giving me a sweet kiss. 

_____________________

I KEEP FORGETTING TO UPDATE AAA IM SORRY GUYS