3: Karasuno Encounter

Your POV

The 3rd set ended and Karasuno won the game. I gave a little sigh and handed the boys their water bottles and towels again. Hajime and Tooru stayed next to me and I smiled at them while saying "You guys did a great job."

"Not good enough." Tooru mumbled.

"Tooru don't talk like that. You're injured remember? You will do better next time. I promise."I said. Tooru looked up at Karasuno real quick to see them pacing, then grabbed my arm dragging me.

"We'll be back!" He yelled. I sighed while grabbing his team jacket off the bench quickly and letting him drag me wherever he was going. We got to some corner and he quickly hid.

I sighed and said "At least put on your jacket." He shushed me and took the jacket from me while putting it on. I heard a bunch of voices and I whispered "Are you spying on Karasuno?" He turned around and glared at me. I kept hearing their voices getting closer and Tooru grabbed my hand. "What a dork..."I mumbled to myself but clearly not low enough.

"Get ready." Tooru whispered.

"Ready for what?" I asked quietly. He walked around the corner and dragged me with him, then let go of my hand and crossed his arms.

"Well if it isn't Karasuno." He said. I stifled a laugh at how he acted like he wasn't watching them and waiting. He glared at me and I stopped right away.

"What is it? You wanna fight or something?" A nearly bald guy asked.

"Yea you wanna fight him?" I asked Tooru while crossing my arms and raising a brow at him.

Tooru glared at me for the 100th time in the past 5 minutes and began to talk "No need to be hostile! I just wanted to say hi!"

"Oh come on Tooru." I said while rolling my eyes. "Where are captain and vice captain?" I asked.

"Right here." I heard a voice say and two guys stepped forward.

I smiled at them and bowed while saying "Thank you for accepting to play against us, even though Tooru put that stupid condition in. He just wanted to see how his kohai has improved."

"(F/N)-Chan!" Tooru exclaimed. I turned around and glared at him, shutting him up.

"It's fine. Kageyama did a greater job then I probably would have done anyway." The one with the light hair said.

"Are you the regular setter?" I asked.

"Ah, yes. I'm Sugawara Koshi, the vice captain." He said while sticking out his hand. I took it and shook his hand while introducing myself.

"I'm Iwaizumi (F/N), sister of Iwaizumi Hajime." I replied.

"Are you the manager?" The other one asked me who was the captain.

"No, but most of the boys trust me so they make me stick around for matches." I replied.

"Oh sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Daichi Sawamura, captain of Karasuno volleyball team." He said while also sticking his hand out.

I shook his hand and replied "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry for holding you all for so long."

"That's fine. Our bus won't be here for another 10 minutes anyways so it's nice to have new company." Daichi said.

"Oh good! I was feeling bad for holding you up. Where's Tobio?" I asked. I heard some shuffling and I saw Tobio step out into the front.

"Hello (F/N)-Senpai." He greeting.

"Hi Tobio! Long time no see!" I said happily while pulling him into a hug.

He hugged me back shyly while replying with a short "Yea." We pulled away from the hug and I took his face in my hands.

"You've gotten so much taller, and much more handsome! How many confession letters do you get in a day? Probably more then Tooru." I bombarded him. His face flushed red and I heard Tooru snicker. I dropped my hands from Tobio's face as I felt a hand slip around my waist.

"You're scaring him (F/N)-Chan." Tooru said from right next to me now. I rolled my eyes at him. Tooru then turned around to face Tobio and said "Heyo Tobio-Chan! How have you been?"

"You're fine Tobio, you don't have to answer him if you don't want to. Pretend he doesn't exist." I said.

"Hey!" Tooru yelled. I heard a little chuckle from someone and looked around and spotted a tall, blonde, boy with glasses. I glared and him and he stopped while looking away.

"If you say anything rude I will have Hajime hit you." I whispered low enough for Tooru only to hear. I could tell a shiver went down his spine because his arm around my waist shook a little. "Anyways! Let's keep in contact Tobio!" I said as I dug in the pocket of Hajime's jacket that I was wearing and pulled out my phone while handing it to him.

He pulled out his phone quickly and handed it to me. After exchanging numbers I got to know the team a little better, then decided to leave.

"It was nice meeting you Iwaizumi-Senpai!" Hinata said excitedly.

"Please don't call me by my last name. It's confusing, (F/N) is fine." I said with a smile.

"Okay (F/N)-Senpai!" He said happily.

"Goodbye!" I exclaimed.

"Don't suck at preliminaries." Tooru said. I elbowed him in the side.

"Don't mind him please!" I exclaimed.

Daichi's POV

"She was nice." I said. I got a chorus of "mhm" back. We started walking to where the bus should be which was the same way where the two left. We could hear their whole conversation.

"I am going to have Haj hurt you in the worst way possible."

"What? Why? What did I do?"

"1. I told you to be nice, which you certainly weren't. 2. You slipped your arm around my waist thinking you could get away with it because I wouldn't do anything in front of people."

"You could have just told me not to!"

"What took you guys so long? Let's head home."

"Sorry. We were talking to Karasuno."

"Did Shittykawa say anything rude?"

"Mhm."

"Ow! Iwa-Chan! Don't be mean!"

"Shut up."

"He also put his hand around my waist."

"Ok you should know by now not to touch my sister without permission."

"I apologize! Please don't hurt me!"

"Hold my stuff (F/N)."

"Sure."

*knuckles crack* *screaming and hurried footsteps sounds that are gradually getting lower*

*silence*

"Finally. Some quiet."

"Well that was interesting." I heard Tanaka's voice as the bus pulled up.

"Interesting indeed." I replied.

-Later-

Oikawa's POV

"Dadchi and Sugamama." I heard (F/N) mumble.

"What?" I asked while bursting out into laughter.

"I don't know. It fits them." (F/N) said deep in thought.

"What the fuck (F/N)." Iwa-Chan said while also starting to laugh.