35: Seduction

-A Few Days Later-
Your POV

"Why did we come so early?" Tooru asked me as we walked into class earlier then usual. I smirk, so far so good, the classroom was completely empty.

"Who cares?" I said as I closed the door behind us and headed over to our seats. I put my stuff down on the table of my seat as Tooru sat down on his desk. I smirk while sitting down on his lap while facing him.

"(F-F/N) what are you doing?" He asked while turning red.

"Hm? Nothing." I said while laying my head on his shoulder.

"(F/N), we're in school." He said while looking away embarrassed.

"So?" I asked while raising my head and looking at him.

"So! It would be embarrassing if someone saw us!" He said while stuttering embarrassed.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed Tooru." I said while giggling. I leaned in and kissed the boy. He froze at first, but then slowly started to kiss back. I deepened the kiss as I slipped my tongue into his mouth and felt his face heat up underneath my hands. He then started to kiss back harder, like he got a sudden boost of confidence. I giggled a little bit and felt him smirk. 

I heard footsteps outside the door and pulled away from my still red faced boyfriend. I kissed his forehead and got off of his lap while licking my lips and sitting down in my seat. He put his head down as the door opened and a few of our classmates walked in. I giggled while grabbing my wallet from my bag to go get a drink and re hydrate. I ruffled his hair as I got up and walked out of class. I was bombarded almost right away by Tooru's fan girls.

"Where is Oikawa-Sama?" One of them asked.

"He's inside the classroom, but please don't bother him. he's really tired." I said while keeping in my laughter.

"Where are you going (F/N)-Senpai?" Another one asked.

"I'm going to go get something to drink for Tooru and I." I said with a smile. "Now if you girls would excuse me I'm going to go." I said while walking away. They let me go and I walked over to the nearest vending machine which was still a length away. 

I got there and noticed that the place was completely isolated. I shrugged while walking over to the vending machine but suddenly go pushed up against it. I felt two strong hands at my hips turn me around and I caught a glimpse of my boyfriend before his lips met mine. "Well hello there." I breathed out while giggling slightly. I let my hands travel up to his hair as he depend the kiss. We finally pulled away a couple minutes later, out of breath. 

"Payback for earlier." He said with a smirk.

"That was payback? Just wait." I said while turning around to finally get a drink. 

********

I took a deep breath in, a little bit nervous. But there is no backing out now. I lied saying I had a doctors appointment so I could go home and prepare. I was finally ready to give myself to Tooru. I closed the window that leads to my room to insure that nobody would know. Nobody was going to be in Tooru's house but him for a few days. So there I was, standing in my boyfriends room, wearing his jersey as I waited for him. He should be home any minute now. I stood in the mirror taking another look at myself, silently praying he would get the idea. I heard the bedroom door open and I looked over to see him frozen in the doorway.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting this." He said after a few seconds of him just standing there and staring. He walked inside and closed the door behind him while dropping his gym bag on the floor and walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "You've been up to something all day and I think I finally found out what it is." He said while making eye contact with me through the mirror and smirking. "Would you like to confirm what I'm thinking? You've been seducing me all day." He asked while giving a light kiss to my neck. I turned around so I'm facing him and looked up at him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ya know Tooru, sometimes I look at you and the only thing that goes through my mind is how badly I want you to fuck the living shit out of me." I said while looking up at him while smirking.

"Please tell me this is one of those times." He said while looking me up and down, while letting his hands slip down from my waist to my ass. I nodded at him. "Request granted." He mumbled while kissing me passionately. "Jump." he mumbled a few seconds later. I did as I was told and he caught me and walked over to the bed. He threw me down on it while climbing on top of me and smiling at me. "Are you sure about this?" He ask while taking one of my hands and kissing it.

I smiled back at him and replied "Yea, I am. But, it's my first time, so please don't go to hard on me." I said while looking away and blushing.

"I don't think I could if I wanted to (N/N)." He said breathlessly while pulling me into another kiss.

******

I sighed breathlessly as Tooru laid in front of me. He smiled while moving some of my hair that fell in front of my face. "Thank you. I love you." He said while kissing my forehead. 

"I love you too." I said while smiling back at the boy.

"Hey (N/N), I, ya know, inside. What if you get pregnant?" He asked while looking away embarrassed. I giggled at his reaction.

"Don't worry Tooru, I'm on the pill. For about a month now." I said to him.

"Oh? So you have been planning this for a while?" He asked with a smirk. I looked away while nodding, embarrassed. 

"Just go to sleep, don't forget what tomorrow is." I said while shoving a pillow on his face. 

"Oh yea, playoffs. How could I forget?" He said while sighing.

"Get some rest." I mumbled while kissing his forehead.
_________________________

Ugh ya'll don't understand how annoyed I am. My laptop's keyboard stopped working properly while I was editing the cover of the second book and I was really excited to start writing it so it could come out the second I finish this one. I have how I want to book to go down all in my head and I just want to get it into words but I can't now so idk when I will be able to make the second book. I'm really upset man.