17: One Month

-A Week Later- 

I finished getting ready for the date Tooru invited me out to today and walked downstairs. I've never worn something so fancy. I was wearing a black, skintight dress with black heels then lastly did my makeup and my hair. Black is obviously my happy color. 

"(F/N) get in the kitchen!" I heard Hajime's voice. 

"Is Tooru already here?" I asked while walking into the kitchen. Instead I was met with my father talking to Hajime and my mom. A smile made its way to my face and I attacked my dad in a hug, careful not to smudge my makeup. "Welcome back dad!" I said happily. "How long are you staying?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug.

"I'll be here for a while, they're allowing me to work here in Japan for the time being. You look beautiful by the way, where are you going?" He asked

"Let me guess? On a date with Shittykawa?" Hajime asked.

"Don't call him that Haji!" I said with a glare.

"Date? With Oikawa?" My dad asked. 

"Yea. Tooru is my boyfriend now. Today is our one month anniversary and yes, he is taking me out on a date." I said.

"I missed out a lot." Dad said with a sigh. Marshmallow came downstairs and meowed for food. "Why is there a cat in the house?" He asked as I walked over to the cabinet to get her food.

"(F/N) and Tooru came home like the day after they started dating with this cat in her arms and insisted on keeping her." Mom explained.

"Dad, meet marshmallow." I said while holding up the cat and smiling. Dad just smiled in return as I put the cat down and a plate of food. I heard the doorbell ring and jumped up. "That's Tooru! Do I look okay?" I asked while trying to fix my hair.

"You look beautiful darling, now go." My dad said. I smiled at him and ran toward the door. I opened the door to see my boyfriend in a dazzling suit. 

"Looking handsome my king." I said while grabbing him by the suit and bringing him closer to me.

"Looking dazzling my queen." He said with a smile while leaning down and giving me a long, sweet, and loving kiss. We pulled away smiling.

"Hello Tooru." I heard my dad's voice behind me. I turned around to see him standing there with a smile. 

"Hi Mr.Iwaizumi. When did you get back?" Tooru asked him as I grabbed his hand. 

"Just now actually, and call me dad." He said with a wink.

"Oh my god dad no." I said while facepalming.

"It's okay (N/N), and sorry for not asking for consent on if I could date your daughter." Tooru said to my dad.

"It's okay Tooru, this family loves and trusts you. Take care of my little girl." Dad said with a smile.

"I will." Tooru said and I looked up at him with a smile.

"I need a picture! Cuddle up!" My dad yelled while pulling out his phone. I gave a little laugh as Tooru wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I wrapped one are around his back while placing the other one against his chest as dad finally took the picture. "Now don't let me hold you guys up! Go have a fun time!" Dad said while shooing us out the door. He shut the door behind us and I laughed. Tooru and I walked to his car and he opened the door for me, just like the day where he asked me out. 

"Thank you my love." I said as I got in and sat down, he placed a quick peck on my lips and closed the door while going around to the driver seat. 

********

"Happy one month beautiful." Tooru said with a smile as he took my hand from across the table.

"Happy one month." I said and smiled at him.

"That reminds me, I got us a little something." Tooru said while shuffling through his pocket. His eyes lit up, probably meaning he found it. He took out a little box and opened it while handing it to me. I gasped at what I saw.

"Tooru, these are beautiful." I said while picking up one of the rings. they both formed a heart when put together. The smaller one which I'm guessing is mine had engraved the part of the heart in gold with little diamonds in it while the rest were silver, and on the inside it said Tooru's name in cursive. While the over one was completely silver with the other half of the heart in black and said (F/N) on the inside. Tooru picked up the smaller one and grabbed my hand while slipping it on my finger.

"Think of this ring as a promise ring, I want to promise to you that I would never let anything or anyone hurt you as long as I live, and that, one day, hopefully, I will put a real ring on that finger. I love you so much (F/N) it's crazy." He said while kissing my finger that the ring was on. I smiled widely at him.

"I love you too." I replied with a smile while grabbing his ring and taking his hand while slipping it on to his ring finger. "I feel bad that I never got you anything." I said with a pout as he took my hand. 

"You didn't have to love, but I wanted to." He said as he held my hand over the table for the remainder that we were at the restaurant. 

*******

"Sleep over." I poked Tooru again as he attempted to drop me off at the door. 

"Fine. Let me just get home and change into something more comfortable." Tooru said while giving up.

"Fine." I mumbled. Tooru turned around to walk away but I grabbed his arm before he can go.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked. I pointed to my lips and he smiled while leaning in and giving me a sweet kiss. He pulled away and smiled one last time while walking away.I opened the door and walked in while leaning on the door for support, a wide grin on my face.

"You're swooning. What happened." Hajime asked with a laugh. I signaled for him to walk over and took off the ring to hand it to him. "How the hell does he think of these things?" He asked. I shrugged and took the ring while putting it back on.

"I'm going upstairs." I finally said while walking away.

"She's never going to take it off is she?" I heard my dad's voice ask Hajime.

"Never." Hajime repiled.

********
Oikawa's POV

Instagram: (F/N)-(L/N) Tagged You In A Photo

I smiled at my phone and unlocked it to see the photos she posted. 

"Thank you for the best month of my life. 💖💋"

The first photo was of our hands, showing off the rings, then the picture we took today at the door before we left, and then a bunch more pictures throughout our relationship. I scrolled down to comment.

"I love you beautiful 💕💑"