29: Justice

-Monday-
Your POV

"Iwaizumi-San you are needed in the office. Take your stuff and go." Sensei said to me. Tooru looked over at me with a concerned look and I just smirked as I stood up. Tooru grabbed my arm as I stood up and pulled me down so he can whisper in my ear.

"Have them call me down as soon as you can okay? I don't want you dealing with her longer then you have to." He whispered. I stood up straight and nodded at him while grabbing my stuff and heading to the office.  Once I got there I knocked on the principal's door and heard him tell me to come in.

"Hello Iwaizumi-San. Please have a seat." He said with a sweet smile. Nakada sat down, smirking at me with a face full of makeup that looked like she had been beat up. I held in a smirk at what was about to go down. I sat down in the seat next to Nakada while smiling over at the principal.

"Is something wrong Principal Nakada?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes there is Ms.Iwaizumi. You know this school has a zero tolerance policy for bullying and harassment, right?" He asked.

"Well of course." I replied, sickeningly sweet.

"Then may I ask why you have hurt sweet Ms.Nakada over here? Very badly might I add (I accidentally wrote ass im crying) He asked looking concerned.

"I'm sorry Principal Nakada but you must be mistaken. If anything Nakada-San is the one who has been bullying and harassing my boyfriend and I. I'm sure you must know him, Oikawa Tooru." I said with an innocent smile.

"The captain of the volleyball team right, Oikawa is a delight. But how has Ms.Nakada harassed you, compared to what you have done to her, I don't think what she has done could be quite bad." He said confused.

"I'm afraid to tell you that this is all an act of Nakada's. She has planned this from the start. Nakada first forced my boyfriend to break up with me, telling him she would do exactly what she is doing now if he didn't agree to act like her boyfriend to hurt me. Toor-Oikawa agreed for a little while but then he eventually came back and he explained everything to me." I said.

"How do you know that he didn't lie about the truth. How do I know this isn't a cover up for what you have done to my daughter?" He asked, getting frustrated.

"Oh because Tooru has proof." I said bluntly, not caring about being formal and using last names anymore. "If you would like, you can call him down. With his phone of course, where the voice recording is." I said with a sickly sweet smile. He huffed while turning around to call Tooru down. 

"You won't get away with this." Nakada whispered over to me angrily.

"Honey, I already have." I said while smirking at her. 

"Okay now we wait for Mr.Oikawa to arrive." Principal Nakada said while sighing and turning around to face us. "Now Ms.Iwaizumi, are you 100% sure that is makeup on my daughter's face?" He asked.

"Yes I am. I could probably prove it."  I said.

"How?" He asked.

"I keep makeup wipes in my bag. If I'm not out I could prove it that way." I said while grabbing my bag to rummage through it when the door opened and Tooru walked in, causing me to stop.

"Hello Principal Nakada." Tooru said with one of his charming smiles.

"Hello Mr.Oikawa. Please, grab a chair and you could sit next to your girlfriend." Principal Nakada told him with a smile. Tooru sat down next to me with a smile. "Ms.Iwaizumi, have you found what you are looking for?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, no, it seems I must have misplaced them." I said while sighing. I made sure to place them in my bag this morning. 

"What were you looking for?" Tooru asked while hiding his smirk. I immediately knew he took them.

"My makeup wipes. I just got done telling Principal Nakada that Nakada-San is wearing a makeup disguise." I said while faking another sigh.

"Ah! You left them in my room yesterday. You just reminded me that I brought them with me for you." He said while shuffling through his bag and pulling them out. 

"Thank you." I said while faking a smile and slipping a glare for only him to see.

"Koi, darling would you mind proving that it isn't makeup on your face?" Principal Nakada said while trying to keep his professionalism, slipping up a bit.

"But daddy, it hurts to touch my face. She hurt me badly!" Nakada whined.

"If I may interfere, but if (F/N) hurt her as bad as it seems, then don't you think that (F/N)'s hands would be bruised?" Tooru asked while grabbing my hands and fakely inspecting them. He placed my hands on the desk and the Principal inspected.

"You're right, I don't see a hint of anything." Principal Nakada said. "Now you said Mr.Oikawa had evidence right?" He asked.

"Yes I do!" Tooru said while pulling his phone out of his bag. I glanced at Nakada to see her fuming as Tooru pulled up the voice recording. I placed the makeup wipes on the desk as Tooru dropped one of his hands and took my hand in his, under the desk so the principal wouldn't see. I sent a quick smile his was as he played the recording. The principal's face was priceless. When the recording ended and Principal Nakada took off his glasses, rubbed his eyes with a sigh, then put them back on and looked at the Koi fish.

"I don't suppose you have an explanation for this, Koi." He said while glaring at the girl. She just sat there, guilty written all over her face. The principal looked back over at us and said "Ms.Iwaizumi, Mr.Oikawa, I am so sorry about all of this. I wish I would have known sooner. I want you to know I will not be going easy on Koi, even if she is my daughter. You are both dismissed to class." He said with a smile. I grabbed the makeup wipes off the desk as Tooru and I grabbed our stuff and walked out hand-in-hand, not caring if the principal saw anymore. The second Tooru and I walked out of the office, I threw the makeup wipes in a garbage can.

"That was a waste of money." I mumbled. 

"Hey, at least we got our justice." Tooru said while pulling on my hand lightly. I looked up at him to see him giving me a sweet smile, not his normal, charming smile. I smiled back at him.

"Yea, that's true." I replied. Tooru looked at his watch, then back at me.

"We have about twenty minutes until lunch, what do you say we skip class and go onto the roof to makeout?" He asked while making eye contact.

I sighed, then looked at him and said "I can't believe I'm saying this, but hell yea!"