THE MILK WARS

Michael walked into the living quarters followed by a tall and overly muscular man wearing Royal blue a cape and a crown. "Daniel who is this supposed to be?"

Daniel who was currently sitting beside Catherine and pouring cereal into a bowl ask, "Who is who?"

"Who is this?" Michael stated waving his hand at the kingly figure.

Daniel shrugged.

A giant hologram lion appeared beside Michael. "There is no record of this unit being created in my database. Only you or Steven are capable of such a thing," All lionhearted friend or Alf for short, the ships AI stated.

Steven strolled into the room. "And I didn't do it."

"Who is this Daniel?"

Dan didn't answer.

Stephanie stomped in. "I'll tell you who it is. It's Emperor Maddog, at least that's what this off the sensors hat I just found hid in the training room has programmed into it." She threw the hat-based controller onto the floor. "And he's already used this Emperor to run a few of his own missions."

Catherine frowned disapprovingly at her husband. "Daniel really?"

Daniel threw up his arms. "Hey in my defense I did tell you guys I believe the reason we were so easily defeated is because we didn't have a solid base. If we had a political power they wouldn't have moved against us like they did. Instead they would've been trapped in the normal bureaucratic bureaucracy."

Stephanie slapped her hand against her forehead and her hand slid down over her eyes. "Oh yes, you did fifty plus times and we all agreed that was a horrible idea. Just like last week when you talked about using drones to napalm the Karmijuana fields on Elyséea five. You do remember how that turned out don't you?"

"If Alf hadn't woken us up, hundreds would've died in your completely out-of-control fires." Steven stated exasperatingly.

"Hey, that was a mistake." Daniel said defensively. "How was I supposed to know wind could cause fire to travel that fast? Besides it worked. After a brief spike, crime in that entire sector has now dropped to unheard-of levels."

"Brief spike? Brief spike my butt! The resulting fight literally ended with the last remaining field being nuked!" Stephanie half screamed.

"Yeah, but Alf's analysis insist that, thanks to the fire all the innocent people in the area had already been evacuated. Meaning no one but the criminals themselves got hurt. And because of the whole incident is not possible for them to grow drugs there anymore."

Michael sighed. "Daniel what did you do with this. . . This Emperor of yours?"

"Nothing really I just handed out some Bibles."

Stephanie frowned at him. "What?"

Daniel took a deep breath and sat back down. "As you know Steven has been keeping tabs on most of the officers that wiped out our station. Two days ago I was looking through the list and discovered that some of them have become alcoholics or turned to substance abuse. So I've been using Maddog to pay some of the most oppressed ones encouraging visits and leave Bibles with them when I. . I mean he leaves."

Michael narrowed his eyes. "Is that all you did? You didn't leave them offers to become part of your empire in any shape where form?"

"No I didn't. They're down and out doing such a thing would only confuse them more not help them."

Stephanie crossed her arms. "I don't believe you."

Daniel shrugged. "I didn't have to. If they do turn their lives around. All I'd have to do in the future is briefly contact them and ask for a favor. And being the guy who helped them changed for the better they'd happily obliged."