Chapter 1🏹

~~~~~~
Audrey's pov:
Today is the day I move to L.A. to get a fresh start. I just graduated and I'm turning 18 soon. My dad left when I was a baby so it's just me and my mom. I don't want to leave her but she thinks it's the best option for me to get a new start on life since I will be an adult. It's definitely gonna be hard since she will be here in Michigan which is quite far from California.

*ding dong* my doorbell rings and it's my best friend Kyra. Me and Kyra have been by each other's sides since we were 3 years old. We met at the local park which is now my safe place when I get sad or upset. She's the only one that knows about that. She is taking me to the airport because my mom has to work.

"Heyyy girl!" Kyra says walking in.

"Hey Kyra." I reply.

"Hey mom. I have a question. When do I have to be at the airport?" I asked.

"11:30. You have 4 hours."

Kyra and I go upstairs and I grab my last things I need. I go into my bathroom and grab my things. I pack them in my bag. Me and my mom split money for me to have an apartment in L.A. The first thing I need to do when I get there is go to Ikea and buy furniture. I wish Kyra was coming with me but she has plans here in Michigan. She said she's gonna come visit a lot though.

It's around 8:30 and Kyra and I are gonna head towards the airport. We want to go to Starbucks and Taco Bell. We are gonna spend sometime doing what we love to do with each other before I leave. We love to eat and make jokes also jam to some Post Malone and Lil Xan. I'm gonna miss her so much. She's been acting kinda weird today though. She doesn't seem sad she seems happy and excited which is weird but oh whale🐳

I go downstairs with my bags and stuff. My mom is on the couch watching This Is Us(10/10 recommend). She pauses the episode she's on and comes to me.

"I know it's hard to leave but it's a good opportunity. I will visit I promise. I love you so much. Be brave and please make friends. I know it's hard because of your anxiety but you will be okay." At this point she is crying.

"Here come the water works mom. I love you too and I will do anything to make you happy." I reply.

Kyra and I start walking out the door. We are at the car and my mom yells
" I love you babygirl."

I laughed and got in the car.

We stop at Starbucks and I get a s'mores frappe and Kyra gets an iced almond milk latte. After they said our names we got our drinks. I noticed something wasn't right so I looked at my cup and my name was spelled wrong and I died of laughter. Me and kyra decided that was gonna be one of our inside jokes. Along with 5000 more. After we made a fool of ourselves in Starbucks we head to Taco Bell cause your girls gotta eat. We order and sit in the car for a few so she can eat cause she has to drive. We sit there talking about memories and other things.

"I'm gonna play this song and your gonna love it." Kyra says as she grabs the aux cord. She starts playing this song and I ask her what it's called and who it's by.

"Free by Why Don't We."

I didn't know who that was but little did I know they would be the best thing to ever happen to me.

We headed to the airport and we were still listening to Why Don't We. I'm not gonna lie they are really good musicians. I wouldn't mind meeting them in L.A. some time.

We get to the airport. I get out of the car and so does Kyra but she doesn't hug me she grabs this bag that isn't mine. At this point I think she's trying to kidnap me. Just kidding.

"Who's bag is that?"

"Mine"

"what why how?!"

"I'm going to visit my boyfriend that lives in L.A. we've been dating for about 6 months now."

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!!"

We walk in and go to our gate. We have 30 minuets till we have to board the plane so we just chill.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: First chapter!!!!!
What do you think?
I'm gonna try and update a lot.