chapter 9

~~~~~

Audreys P.O.V.

   So I'm in a coma. I didn't want to do this but my mind did and it took over. I'm sorry to my family and friends for doing this again. I told Kyra and my mom i would never do this again because last time they didn't think i was gonna come out alive and neither did the doctors. My mind was never the same after that. I'm always thinking about the negatives of myself. I care so much for others but not myself.  I never wanted this to happen again but here we are.

I could hear Jack,Daniel, and someone i never expected to be here.Kyra. Why was she here?Who told her?Wheres my mom?Is Kyra trying to do something?

My mind was racing. My heart was speeding up. I knew what was happening. Panic attack. My monitors went off and doctors rushed in. Then I couldn't hear anything so i passed out in my coma.

Jacks P.O.V.

@Jackaverymusic :Please pray for my baby girl

@Jackaverymusic :Please pray for my baby girl. She is in a coma from trying to hurt herself. We are all here hoping she is healing fast. I love you limelight and i know what you guys are capable of. Lets give her a lot of positive things so make her an edit or anything. it will help her a lot. P.S. I'm crying while writing this.<3

After I posted I went to walk around the hospital. While I was walking I ran into the person I wanted to mess up.

"Hey!"

"What do you want kid?!"

"LEAVE NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE AND FOR SURE AUDREY NEVER WANTS TO SEE YOU AGAIN. NOW GOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Heated AF.

A/N

IM SORRRRRRYYYYYYYY

ILY<3