Chapter 7🤭

~~~~~~~~
Kyra's P.O.V.

I went to a nearby Starbucks to get WiFi to buy a ticket back home. I haven't told anyone yet but I don't think I'm going to. I know I probably should just it would make it hard to leave and I need to leave.

I don't know what just happened with me and Audrey but I'm upset. I can't believe this is happening! She overreacts about everything. It's seriously annoying!

Anyways Daniel won't stop texting me so I put my phone on do not disturb. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I know Audrey will come back around and apologize(so I thought).

Daniels P.O.V.(OOF🤭)

I didn't know what happened but all I know is that out of know where I was woken up to Jack calling me. He was panicking.

D:Hello?(in a raspy voice)
J:DANIEL HELP! Audrey locked herself in her bathroom and isn't answering!
D:Jack I'll be right over.

I hung up and put a shirt on. I rushed downstairs to get my keys and sprinted out to my car. Audrey told me about her past and no one else. So I know what she is trying to do. It wasn't my business to tell anyone so I kept quiet and watched her closely.

She told me how she was bullied a lot and one day she was home alone. That day her dad tried to find her. Her mom yelled at her that morning. She got a C on a paper. She got bullied for not having a dad. So when she got home she grabbed a razor and pills. Her mom came home and found her in her bathroom unconscious. She was rushed to the hospital and was there for about 2 weeks. Her mom put her in therapy and never left her side. Another time her and Kyra got in a fight and she tried to again but her mom caught her right in time.My guess is that Audrey is trying to hurt herself again.

I pulled into her apartment complex and rushed to her floor. I knocked on the door and a sobbing Jack Avery opened the door. I walk to her bathroom and break the door down. There she is. Audrey, unconscious. Jack sobbed harder but I told him to call the cops. I'm gonna try to call Kyra. Let's hope she answers.

*ring* *ring*
*voicemail*
Great.

I called the rest of the boys to meet me at the hospital. Jack rode in the ambulance and I drove. I decided on the way to call Audreys mom to tell her.

AM:Hey Daniel!
D:Hey Ms.Jones! I have to tell you something that just happened.
AM:What is it Daniel?
D:Audrey tried to commit suicide and she locked her in her bathroom. Jack couldn't get it open so I rushed there and busted the door down. There she was unconscious with her arms cut open and a pill bottle next to her. She told me about what has happened in the past. I don't know what caused her to do this. She was so happy. I'm so sorry!
Am:OMG! I'm getting the next plane ticket there. Thank you Daniel for telling me.
D:Your welcome. I'll keep you updated. Bye!
Am:Bye!

I ran into the hospital to comfort Jack since we couldn't see her. All of a sudden we both heard Jacks name being called by someone we didn't think would come.

Authors note-
SORRY!!!