Chapter 6💦

~~~~~~~~
Audreys P.O.V.
   Kyras been distant lately. It hurts a little bit but I'm sure it's nothing.

  Let me give some back story on our friendship. We met in the local park when we were 3. That day my dad tried to contact my mom to see if he could come spend time with me. My mom got scared cause just about a year ago he tried to kidnap me. She didn't answer him and decided that she would take me to the park. When we got there I saw this blonde girl around my age swinging. She looked so fun to hang out with so I went up to her and got on the swing.
"Hi I'm Audrey! What's your name?"
"I'm Kyra!"
"Wanna be friends Kyra?"
"Sure"
After that we just played on the playground. We played for about 3 hours and it is still the best day of my life. After that day we were always so close. We did everything together. In middle school, we got in some fights but nothing that hurt us. We had little arguments like every teenager does. We got over them and we were better then ever after everyone of the fights.

Years past and we are still better then ever.
So I thought.

~time skip~

Kyra got home really late last night. I was up for a little bit when she woke up. I asked where she was and she had an attitude.
"What's up with you K?"
"STOP! Your so annoying."
"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!"
"Ever since we started high school you have been so clingy. Everything is about you. You never think about me."
"REALLY!? Who was the one who stuck up for you when you were getting bullied in 10th grade? Who yelled at Daniel for cheating on you! Who is letting you live with them? ME!"
"K, everything I do is for you!"
"Wow. Because moving to L.A. is for me? No that's for you!"
"I moved because I needed a fresh start in a new place! My dad has been trying to find me! He has been trying to kidnap me! He even tried to kill my mom. I'm doing this because I could get killed if I still live in Michigan. Would you want that?!"
"Audrey. Why do I even try! Why am I helping you find love if I got cheated on."
"K, what do you mean?"
"Audrey never mind I'm leaving! I'm going back to Michigan.Bye"

She walks to her room and I can hear her packing. I go to my room and break down in tears. All of a sudden she slams the front door. Like that she's gone. I start repeating this quote I've heard before.

~Best friends fight,argue,don't talk for awhile but real friends get through it & jump right back like it wasn't nothing~

I was hoping she'd come back soon😔

Authors note-
It's been awhile dudes❤️