Chapter 8⚫️

~~~~~~~

Christina's P.O.V.
(Audreys mom)

After Daniel called me I called Kyra cause Audrey told me about the fight. I needed Kyra to know what was happening.

*Ring*
K:Hi Christina.
C:Hi sweetie. I need to tell you something and I know what happened between you and Audrey.
K:Oh okay.
C:Audrey is in the hospital right now. She tried to commit suicide after you left. She cut her wrists and she took a lot of pills.
K:OMG!
*Kyra breaks into tears*
C:I know your mad at her but you need to see her.
K:Ok
K:bye
C:Bye honey.

After that I booked a ticket to L.A. and left as soon as possible.

Kyras P.O.V.

I left Starbucks to go to the hospital. I can't believe she did this again. The first time she did it we weren't close. We had just started talking. After it happened and she came back I never left her side. I shouldn't have gone off on her.

On the way there I was thinking about our friendship. I've always kinda been a jerk to her but she was always by my side and did everything for me. How did I not realize this. When Daniel cheated she did everything to make me happy. She put everything on hold for me when my little brother got cancer. She was always there for my family too. I need to talk to her. I need to be a better friend.

She used to let me say crap about her to her face. She let me tell her everything that was annoying about her. I told he stuff that I shouldn't have. I told her she wears too much makeup. I told her she always interrupts people. I told her that she was a suck up. She let me too. I didn't notice it till now that after I told her those things she looked so hurt but she was brave and stayed strong. I let our old friend say crap about her family too. I'm such a bad friend but she stayed with me. Why though?

I got to the hospital and I couldn't believe who I saw there. Jack and Daniel were standing there in shock to see who it was. Jack with is stained terry eyed face. Daniel with his adorable angry face. Kyra stop! He cheated on you!

Then there was me about to break.

Authors note-
READY TO SEE WHO IS THERE!!!!!!?????????¿¿¿¿¿