Chapter 4👏

~~~~~~
Audreys P.O.V
I storm towards him and tap his shoulder
"DANIEL! I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU CHEAT ON HER WITH THIS UGLY CHICK MAKAYLA!"

He looked shocked. He looked back at a sobbing Kyra.
"I uhh um I don't know what got into me." He says.
"YEAH SURE DANIEL! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON!?"
"2 weeks"
As soon as that came out of his dumb mouth I slapped the crap out of him.
"NEVER TALK TO ME OR HER EVER AGAIN!" I scream as I walk back to the car.
I hear footsteps and I assume it's Daniel so I speed up to get to the car faster before I do something that would make Kyra mad at me. I reach the car and I feel a tap on my arm. I turn around and I see Jack. I get lost in his eyes for a few minutes. Those  eyes. That smile. That hair makes my knees weak and my heart skip a beat. I come back into reality.
"What Jack?!"
"Woah. What did I do?" He ask
"Sorry I'm just heated right now."
"Oh okay I'll let you go. See you later. I hope." He kisses my cheek and walks away.
I stand there shocked and my body is tingling.
"Audrey!" Kyra calls.
I get in the car.
"Sorry I was shocked at what happened."
"I SHIPPPPPP. My OTPs" kyra laughs
"Glad your okay K."
"I'll be fine. Thanks for that btw."
"That's what best friends are for right?"I state.
"Yeah😂"
We jam to music and go to my apartment. I ordered everything online from Ikea so it's at the apartment already. We are gonna go build it and blare some lil Xan of course.

Time skip~

Jack😌:Hey Audrey! I was wondering if I could come over and we can hang out. It's boring here since everyone is mad at Daniel.
Audrey💕:Yeah sure Jack. I'll send you the address.
Audrey💕:(put any address you want to)
Jack😌:Thanks! See you in 10!
Audrey💕:okay see ya Jack😂

Time skip again sorry~

10 minutes later and he's knocking at the door. I get up from the couch and open the door.
"Hey Jack!"
"Hey Audrey! Where's Kyra?"
"She's taking a nap. She was crying a lot when we got home."
"Oh I'm sorry about him. He hasn't been his self lately."
"It's okay. I'm just glad I got to slap him"
*ding* my phone buzzes.
Ksnyder posted a photo
I click on it and my face drops at what I see:

Ksnyder posted a photoI click on it and my face drops at what I see:

            1.2m likes/500,000 comments
        @ksnyder // Why did you tell me you loved me if you didn't mean it.

I laughed at the end of the sentence but I was still sad that she was hurt. That stupid jerk!

Jack looks at me and grabs my hand. I look into his beautiful eyes again and my heart melts. I'm in love with Jack Robert Avery. I just wish he felt the same way. We go to the living room and watch some Netflix for a bit. A while later Kyra comes out of her room with red puffy eyes. I got up and hugged her. I could feel her legs give up and she almost falls to the floor crying like there's no chance of happiness.
"K, listen to me. To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again."

She gets up and smiles, wipes her tears and hugs me.

"Thank you A. I really needed that. But I'm gonna go try and sleep. Hi Jack."

"Okay I love you K."

"Love you too A."

She walks back to her room and shuts the door. I go and sit next to Jack again.
"Wow that was amazing!"he says
"Thanks."
My eyes suddenly get heavy and I drift off to sleep on his shoulder. Oops🤭

————-
Authors note: wow a lot happened! Alright byeeeeeee my dudes🤦‍♀️💕