Chapter 3🐳

~~~~~~~~
Audreys P.O.V
I wake up to a cold breeze. I must've left the window open last night. I decide to get out of bed after a while and get in the shower. I get in and let the warm water drip down my back. After washing my body and hair I get out. I was jamming to music while doing a little makeup. I hear a knock on the door and it's Kyra.
"What's up K?"
"The boys left and I heard your awful singing"
"HEY"
We laugh.

I finish getting ready and me and Kyra decide to go get food at Panera. We get in the car and jam to our music. I'm so glad she's here with me. We pull up to Panera and we decide that we want some good food so we go to McDonalds instead. We drive to McDonalds and order. We were talking about memories and laughing. All of a sudden she gets a message most likely Daniel. All of a sudden her eyes fill with tears.
"What's wrong K?"
"Da Dan Daniel is cheating on me"she cries.
"That idiot!"I yell
"Wait how do you know?"I ask
She hands me her phone and it's a video Jack had sent her:

"That idiot!"I yell"Wait how do you know?"I askShe hands me her phone and it's a video Jack had sent her:

I grab her arm and storm towards the car. I grab her keys and drive. I text jack asking where they were. He told me and I sped there. We are almost there and Kyra is still crying her eyes out.
"Man up chick!"
"I thought he loved me."
"I'm gonna kill him!"
We get there and I take a deep breath then get out of the car. I start walking towards the boys. They all move so I can see Daniel. He's with that Makayla chick😒
I storm towards him...

————————
Authors note: OOF CLIFF HANGER. THIS CHAPTER GOT JUICY. BYEEEEE