Chapter 5✨

~~~~~~~
Audreys P.O.V
  I wake up and I'm in my bed some how. I remember falling asleep in the living room on Jacks shoulder. I get out of my bed and walk to the kitchen to make a smoothie. As I walk into the living room cause it's between my room and the kitchen, I see Jack passed out on the couch. It's adorable so I take picture on Snapchat and post it on my story:

 It's adorable so I take picture on Snapchat and post it on my story:

I laugh and walk to the kitchen. My phone buzzes in my hand and I see it's a Snapchat from Corbean⚫️
Corbean⚫️: "Baby" huh?😏
Me:NOOOOOO not like that. He is a baby not my baby. I mean I wi Wait nvm um gotta blast! Bye Corbean.
I put my phone down on the counter and get my fruit and juice I need to make my smoothie. I put the ingredients in the blender and I blend it till it's done. When it's done I decide to take a picture for my insta cause it's a cute picture:

                                 15,000 likes || 6,018 comments                               @Audrey

                              @Audrey.Jones // Positivity is key💕
I start drinking my smoothie while scrolling through Instagram and my other social medias when I hear footsteps. I turn around and see a shirtless Jack Avery. Wow.

"Morning Audrey" he says in a raspy morning voice. My heart skipped a few beats.
"Morning Jack"
"What are you drinking?"he ask.
"A smoothie. Do you want one?"
"No thanks. I should probably leave soon. I have to go get something for someone special."
"Oh okay. Thanks for hanging out last night and taking me into my room."I smile.
"Yeah no problem. I'll see you later Rey."
He walks out of the kitchen grabbing his shirt and leaving. I wonder who that special someone is? Does he have a girlfriend? I mean if he does I get it I like him  and he doesn't like me. I sit in silence until Kyra says she's leaving. I go to my room and chill for a bit.

~~~~
Kyras P.O.V;)
Jack texted me to meet him at Starbucks. I get dressed:

I walk to the kitchen and tell Audrey I'm leaving

I walk to the kitchen and tell Audrey I'm leaving. She looked kinda sad. I'm slowly getting over Daniel. I can at least get out of bed and leave now. I get in my car and drive to Starbucks. I go inside and order then I find Jack.
"Why did you want to meet?"I ask him.
"I really like Audrey. The way she looks in anything is gorgeous. The way her eyes sparkle. The way her smile is so pure. The way she sticks up for herself and you. The courage she has. The way she looks in the morning. I want to wake up to that. I want to cuddle her all the time. Since I first laid eyes on her. That day I'm the airport, it felt like I met my soulmate. I love how she stutters when she's shy. She's so adorable and cute. I want her to be mine. It would hurt me so much to see her with someone else who couldn't love her like I could. She's the one. I can feel it in my heart and my body. Will you help me ask her out?"
"Awe of course. Her birthday is September 9th so I'm 2 weeks. We could do it then. Let's start planning shall we."
Jacks speech made me forgive Daniel and I need to talk to him. Maybe we can start over.

—————-
Authors note: Awe this almost made me cry writing this. Byeeeeee! NON-EDITED👏