CHAPTER: 4

She was surrounded by boys. Not in a way that said she was the basic school whore, but like in some sort of team. She was laughing at something one of the boys said, I wouldn't even recognize she was female if wasn't for her two dangly earrings. You could tell immediately she was a one of the guys kind of girl because the boys weren't staring at her adoringly or lustfully but as if she was just another teammate. Her hair was in six straight cornrows and she had on a varsity jacket that made you know, she was one of them. I had no clue what sport starts with 'R'. Oh shit, you're in front of the class don't look like a creep. "Uhmuhm" I cleared my throat. "Let's start with introductions." Was that a moan? "How about the back row ?"

"How about you shut up?!" oh no this little mother fucker didn't.

"Who said that ?" The class went silent,"someone better speak up."

"And what if we don't?" she asked I smiled cruelly sweet 

"Then everyone's getting a pop quiz on stuff you've never even heard of." silence. Heh." oh and I might just keep you guys in for detention" I finished with a smirk and watched as she rolled her eyes so far back her head I thought they might get stuck. "Now.. who said it?'

"I did," she said, the class was staring at her but not like they were surprised. Must be a troublemaker "Well then, what's your name ?" 

"What's it to you ?" You know come to think of it she's really pretty maybe the makeup, no one's skin at that age could not have not one blemish.

"It's a simple question.."

"You can shove your question up your-" a hand went flying over her mouth. "What she meant to say was -"

"I think she can speak for herself." Was I still smiling? I'm going to have fun with this one and that smart mouth." let her speak." I took a quick look a the owner of the hand and back at her. Was it her boyfriend? She glared at me. "What's your name?" 

"Ask someone else." and she took out her phone and proceeded to ignore me.

 "My name is Isabelle" a cute blonde with grey eyes spoke and everyone turned to look at her in shock. Even she looked up from her phone in complete bewilderment. Well, this is going to be an interesting class. She looked like the shy type and by the student's reactions, it confirmed my suspicions. 

"Anyone el-" the bell rang and people started to pack up, some already getting up to leave. "You..."  I pointed to the cornrowed girl in the back ", have detention at three." I wouldn't have but is not like I have anything better to do, plus she's interesting. She sat there never looking back up from her phone waiting for everyone to leave I guess, and I stood there staring at her. When the class was empty she still didn't look up. The noises outside indicated to me that it was lunch I decided to break the silence. "I said three no name, not lunch." She ignored me. "Did you lose your hearing aid when-"

"I suggest you don't finish that sentence. you're already on my bad side." I couldn't help the amused face I had on when she looked at me. I tilted my head 

"oh ? why don't I change that?  Your perception... at three? During detention." she mumbled something 'creep' I think it was I had to bite the inside of my cheek from smirking at her narrow mindedness. 

"I highly doubt that."

 "Really? How come?"

"You're annoying me. So why don't you sit at your desk like a normal detention giver and leave me be."

"Oh no... I said at three -"

"My schedule doesn't allow that. So I'm doing it now. Now can stop airing out your mouth?" Schedule?

 "Now where's the fun in that?... no name" she rolled her eyes. "Anyway I actually want lunch, so how about you change your schedule, and meet me at three." she got up, took her bag and headed for the door. She opened it a fraction.

" Fuck you, perverted son of a bitch." and left. I wasn't even shocked just amused, she never showed up at three.