Untitled Part 13

I had the worst freaking day, it was so tiring I didn't even want to get up to eat. The door fell off its' hinges, the sink in the bathroom and kitchen were broken, the fridge just stopped working, I went to lie down on my bed and it fell apart, then the gas for the stove finished so I had to go get a new one, the stove for some reason does not work properly anymore. I sat on the couch the spring came out and  hit my back. But today, this place annoyed the hell out of me. After speaking with the landlord, he was able to pull a few strings to get a few people to open for me the sunday. 

 Doing the plumbing, going to the store back and forth to many times and lifting some heavy shit, sleeping on my new couch till my bed frame gets here apparently for the person who was ringing my doorbell was not an option. I swang the door open rather forcefully, for a little bit  thought it was she who caused my day to be so jam packed and all this was her doing, but  maybe the place is a pile of junk anyway, is why it was so cheap to rent.  

She was holding food I and forgot I hadn't eaten. She must have just showered cause her hair was wet and a mess like the day I came over. Anyway I didn't want to see anyone or thing right now, but I was hungry, I still had so much to do,and I needed to talk to her it would save me time tomorrow. 

Seeing I want to get home as early as possible to grade the tests, oh i'll just tell her what I was planning to tell her on monday. Despite the mess I allowed her in because I didn't really care at this point. I tried to be nice but she was just wearing on my patience which was already really thin to begin with. To top it off I don't have a real lesson plan for tomorrow. I knew I was giving them a test, but I don't know what exactly it was about. 

She really annoyed me but I found it a bit funny too, how childish she still is, but she still irritated my core. I might have gone a bit too far by pinning her on the partition but for some reason  I wanted to let her know that i'm in charge and she should treat me with respect. After I was being so nice to her, assigning her a tutor because, from her grades prior I don't even need her to take the test that much even her grades from the other grade was horrific. The next morning and my car does not start for whatever the reason, and I just took a taxi. Look I don't know what I did god but i'm sorry. 

I loved the fact that I now had a 9-3 job that I had to commit to, but it demands time from my after work time.  Which i'm not happy to give, but I have to for the sake of a decent pay and a fair honest days' work. I made my mind up and I was more than happy to change but the commute gosh.

"Okay so place your tests on my desk as you leave. Remember it's not a standard test, just an indication to me where you are and your strengths. No need to cheat for this one, cause then you would be cheating yourself. I heard, I think i'm cheating on my self by not getting into your pants, but I ignored it. Who new little girls could be so perverted.  "So you have this period to finish and tomorrow we'll go over it. Teal, i'll need to see you briefly after class. I know it's the end of the day and you all want to go home, but you can leave as soon as your finished if you don't know the answer simply state: I don't know or never been taught next to it. You may begin."

 "You wanted to see me ?"

 "Yes, well, I wanted to ask if it was okay with you to  tutor terror in math?"

"Um, ye-eah? Sure. What days -"

"Well you guys could work it out ? I figured since you both are on the same team, you guys should know your practise schedules and work around it.  If she does not understand something and you don't know how exactly to explain the both of you can always come to me for assistance. I'll grade the test and hand it over to you so you know how to work with her from there. I will need the test back however."

"Alright, is that all?"

 "Yes"

"Ight, I have to go now."

 "By all means ."

 I got home in no mood to see anything but my bed. Unfortunately that was not the case." Hi miss mary."

 "Oh hi sweetheart, how are you?"

" I'm doing well thanks, how about you?" I asked thinking she would just  give a simple me also or me as well.  

"Trying, I'm not doing well..."

 "Oh ? how come ?" I said trying not to roll my eyes.

" Well, you see, I hurt my back trying to set  this thing my son bought me from ikea, and I was wondering will you be so kind and use those big muscles of yours to help me." Why didn't you make your son do it ? 

"Sure"

 "Oh, thank you! I don't want to be a bother but my back hurts so badly,-"

" I understand."

"Oh your such darling!" I could feel her eye raping me, so much for that nap before grading those tests. She sat there drinking her beer, while scrutinizing my every move.

"Oh if it's to hot you could remove your shirt... i'm sure tom has some old clothes around here." This woman.

" Oh, no! it's fine i'm almost done."

"Already ?!" Lady it's been an hour. "Oh that was quick, hope you not that quick all the time." I caught the double meaning in the sentence.  "Can I offer you anything ?"

"Oh no!  i'm fine thank you." I just want to get out of here as quickly as possible.