Azenday pov

That damned woman even made me check her emails.  I told her I had to go meet some one and bolted. When I arrived at my door there was a sticky not in red writing saying : 'Time is ticking'. Was it one of the student playing a prank?  But then what could that mean? Was one of them out to get me? My eyes widened with realization .Vhalcus. He was a patient man only when it came to his money and thing going according to his terms.

Was my life I only just started to build really over? Did I really think I could escape? Was I living a fantasy?  Those thoughts briefly came to my mind before I dissmissed them. Im not going back that's it, No turning back. I opened my door to try to get some rest for the next day, won't even bother showing up to the gym tomorrow. Did not expect what I saw as I walked in.  My mouth opened a fraction mixture of emotions flooded my body, and shock was the main emotion that was written all over my face. What is going on ? What are you doing here?  I wanted to say but for whatever reason the words were just not leaving my mouth so she spoke.

"Boss isn't very happy with you right now."

"Dont really care."

"This rebellion you're trying to do is going to get you in a lot of trouble."

" Im aware." She slowly nodded her head eyebrows raised.

"What do you want? Why are you in my house?"

"Isn't it obvious, asked  vhalcus for your where abouts, so I can see if I could-"

"You cant. Leave."

"Look I know I'm one of the last persons you want to see right now b-"

" Glad we came to an understanding."

"But is this really worth it? If you just, come back you'd be so much safer."

"Arn't you supposed to be in paris?"

"I just told you-"

" I heard what you said and it makes no sense. Why would you agree to fly all the way out here just to "talk"?"

"Well it's the truth, beacause you're setting up your own death. That's what makes no sense. This town is small and maybe hard to find making it the perfect place to hide but for how long? The boss found you in less and 6 months! You think others can't as well?"

" Leave my house. I'm really tired of seeing your face right now."She wanted to clap back but she didn't.

" Look, azenday-" the way she said my name as if she was begging me, like she cared made me sick.

"Look ammiela I'm giving you 20 seconds to leave my home and take any bug equipment the boss sent you with."

"Why are you so subborn? So many people want you dead have you forgot that ?  Have you forgotten what you've done? Who you are ? Do you think those people care if your trying changing your life? Do you think they are just gonna let you go scot free ? Tell me you haven't lost all your damn brain cells? Think. If you come back with me, to the boss -"

"You know what I know damn well, that vhalcus paid you to leave paris and come here to try and convince me, because of who you are and what you used to mean to me. You would never  just fly all the way here to talk to me. Of all people?" I had a faint smile. "You think i've forgotten who YoU are? Let me rephrase WhAt you are?  Tell your boss this-"

" He didn't pay me a-"

"Shut up. I dont believe anything that comes out of your mouth. Tell him i'm not coming back i'm staying here if he wants a war then he can get one but: I'm.Not.Coming.Back.  Got that ? Now you have 20 seconds to get off my couch and to get your nasty, greedy, lying, sleezy, easy lay self out of my apartment." She stayed put just starring in scilence directly in my eyes. I was really starting to get  aggitated. I really didn't want to forcefully do it and cause a scene nor do I want her STD infected body on my couch.

"You know I really did love you." Any shred of patience I had left was gone, as soon as those words left her mouth. She got up before I acted irrationally and headed for the door, before she closed it. said said "Acutally, I still do."  I rolled my eyes, half thinking this is a very odd dream that i'm bound to wake up from any minute now. Honestly this has been the most odd day. I just want to go to bed but I couldn't, I had to check every centimeter of the apartment. I took a deep breath to get started but her word kept ringing in my mind, no matter how hard I tried to focus on my task. Of course I hadn't forgotten but there was no way i was going back to that life, no chance in hell not even if my own life depended on it.