CHAPTER :6

I didn't expect her to be there.Not at all. I thought she was a lonely, old woman who needed company,not that she told me so, I just assumed. After debating with myself and coming from the gym that i'm now a new member of. She was just on my mind walking into the room. Now  there she was. I was just as shocked as she by her face. You could tell she just had a shower, yet she looked the same like when she was at school. Which means she doesn't wear make up. My surprised face turned to an amused one when the sentence left her mouth. I didn't even think she noticed. Ooohhh someone's in trouble. She must be afraid of this woman who i'm assuming is her grandmother. They kinda look alike.

"Do you know each other?" I'm her teacher. Should probably not say that...

"yeah we do!" Wonder what she will do now. Her hands are forming fists at her sides, but she releases them, still tense by my touch. Just as I thought. She's afraid of the woman. No doubt if it was just us two, I wouldn't be able to have kids by the time she's done and that's something really want to experience someday. Since she won't do anything cause she obviously afraid,let me piss her off. "Well her first words to me was excuse my language, but i'm putting it in her exact words: 'fuck off you perverted son of a bitch.'" 

The look on both of those faces were priceless. I looked down at her and she was blushing, it crept up from her neck and to her face. I couldn't stop staring she looked cute and I am sure not many people get to see such. I started to study her. She was extremely attractive. I don't know if she's acting like she doesn't know it. I wondering what the rest of her body was looking like when what she said stunned me. Did she imply I'm a gay pedophile ? I mean there's nothing wrong with being a homosexual but I prefer women just as some men prefer men and there is nothing wrong in that but a pedophile? ... She took it to far.

"You're gay ?" Oh shate what do I do ? Deny it ? Do I really care if people think I'm gay ? No but it would add to the suspicion of me being a pedo.  "No no I was just uhh.. going through a phase?" You sound sooo convincing .. Imma get her back for this. Tons of homework , a few days of missing training, and a few games of whatever sport she plays should do. I used to be a Football team captain and was on the swim team. If anyone did that to me I would loathe them.Perfect.