azenday pov

I was about to lean forward when I realised what I was doing. I stopped myself asap, threw the pizza in the bin and walked away briskly. I needed to find my coat and my keys before I do anything regrettably stupid. I was about to kiss the girl. Maybe I am a pedo, or maybe it's just my brain isn't properly woken up yet to realise what I was doing. Yeah that's it, I probably just mistook her for an ex and didn't realise it was her... Come to think of it she does look a little like Brehanner .

 I was thinking to myself when i'm on the ground being choked. Is this girl mad?  She was heavier AND stronger than I thought. Is it wrong I can see a tiny peek of cleavage and for a while I forgot I was being choked, until I started to see black. Pushed her off me with a good amount of force. Forgetting that I was wrong for throwing away her pizza. I just needed to get out. What was I thinking agreeing to stay here anyway? I lived right next door I was walking to the door forget the keys, I'll come back for it later . 

Little did I know she was not done with me. That kick in the stomach had knocked out any air I had in my body. A hit to the back of my head and I was out. I woke up the next morning with a bag of frozen veggies on my face.  I was on the couch;

 "You weigh a ton." I looked at the girl who was able to knock me out. She had a little mark on her lip, looked like a cut. "Your lucky I didn't put you in the ICU." She looked at me with pure hatred. "Next time don't fuck with me or my food. You bitch, you're lucky my grandmother likes you." She grabs her bag  and walks away, slamming the front door. Giving me a headache. What the hell happened ? 

"I'm sorry about her, she has a bit of an attitude. She's a nice girl that has just been through alot. I'm very sorry she did this to you. Can you stand up ?"

"What time is it were my first words." 

"It's 9:30 am "

I have this massive headache and I feel like throwing up, on top of it all she called me a bitch. honestly, I feel like one. I got up slowly and tried not to wince at the pain.

 "What do you want for breakfast?"

"It's okay miss..." What was her name ? "I'll just go to my place."

"Well alright... you sure you don't want me to fix you something? I can drop it off if you'd like?"

"Well okay, thank you." 

"Do you need help?"

 "No i'll be okay. No need to worry." I could barely stand up I feel dizzy. Took me twenty minutes to get to the apartment and ten minutes just to get in. I was in some serious pain and I really hope I would feel better by tomorrow. I should hate the girl, she beat my ass. I smiled at the fact a girl was tough enough to beat me up and not care. Have I gone mad? 

 I wondered about her. Of course I was going to get her back, but she really interested me. Her grandmother said some thing about being through alot I wonder what she's been through. Why was she like this? Was it a cover up ? Or is she really just boyish.  Do I want to find out ? I don't like complicated and broken and to make it worse she's a strong as fuck tomboy and my student. I rather easy and no strings attached and red heads . My mind went back to the night and the peek of cleave made me ponder other things too. How they would fit in my hand. What size, they don't look huge but their not bad maybe a B cup or a small C ? The knock on the door is what made me come to my senses. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that way about my student and more importantly for reverting back to my old ways.