CHAPTER: 7

Dinner went awkward to say the least. Me stuffing my face with food, some times using my hands, chewing the bones and licking the plate when I was done with the first round. Because I seriously didn't care what that prick thought of me. Matter of fact I don't care what anyone thinks unless; you ain't giving me a permanent job as head mechanic, providing me with my own fully equipped garage. Or a spot on the womens rugby team then fook you and your opinion. Getting dirty looks from abuela, still don't care, well. I felt a little bad after he left and realised I might have embarrassed her a bit with my 'ladylike' ways.  I was just happy today was saturday and I can sleep for a week. I opened my window because it was hot as fuck and was about to go back to bed, when a knock on my door stopped me. 'Oh for fucks sake can't a chick just sleep.' 

"No, now open the door and make sure you have clothes on." realising who it was my cheeks flamed at the remembrance of last time and was just happy it wasn't my grandmother. 

"Wud up? "

"Wud up, is coach is changing practise from sundays, to every day." I frowned I love rugby but my body needs a rest, just for a little bit.

" Why?"

"Well.."he started while throwing himself on my bed. People that really know me, know I hate ,absolutely despise it, when persons coming from wherever just goes on my bed. Who knows where you were ? What you touched?  That's the only safe spot in my room Kevin knew this, but it's been so long I don't think he remembers. I didn't say anything cause its been 4 days since I changed them, waaaay over due. "His wife was the one who made him adventist. So since she is no longer in the picture, he said it is a major inconvenience so he changed it. Matter of fact he sent me to get you, we called you so many times is your phone lost in the dumpster that is your room ?"

"To be honest I have no idea where the ish could be, or if I still have it. I need a new one."

"Uhhhhhhhh my body hurts already."

"Yeah yeah shut it, he makes me do way more work."

"That's love." I glared at him.

 "To be honest i'm surprised he hasn't hit on you yet."

"What ?!"

"Yeah everyone see it. Thats why he-"

 "That's why he what ?"

"Nevermind."

 "I'm not going to drop it."

"Well I am. Forget I said anything."

"Go fuck yourself." he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. I did that this morning. Now are you coming like that or you wanna change?"

"What's wrong with what I got on ?"

"Nothing I just wanna stay on your bed longer. It's cuftaboo." he said after burying his face in my pillow, hugging it tightly. I climbed beside him.

 "Yeah I don't wanna leave either... Does he know where I live ?"

"I don't think so... why?" We were now facing each other our faces a respectable distance so he can't smell my breath. "

"Cause we could stay a while longer, and blame it on distance." He suddenly broke into song. 

"I HAVE OFTEN dreamed Of a FAR off PLACE

"Kevin-"

 "Where a HERO'S WELCOME Would be waiting for ME-"  I suffocate him with a pillow in a straddling position. He tried to push me off, but fails. I took off the pillow and he's coughing and gasping for air. "Gosh woman get off me you weigh more than a cow if it ate an elephant!"

"Cabeza soñolienta-"my grandmother began to say. Her eyes widen at our position before I know it a slipper is coming straight at my head. I duck falling on his chest our lips brush before I turn my face. My grandmother  dislikes Kevin, ever since she saw him reverse gangbanging  with his brothers and five cheerleaders. 

"Ce n'est pas à quoi ça ressemble !"

"Es mejor no tener prisa para que pueda salir!"

"sí." she walks away and shouting: 

"Et descendez de lui!"

"She really hates me." he says as I get off him.  

" I wouldn't say that, she just prefers you to stay away from me. Cause she doesn't trust you. Anyway let's go..."