Chapter 5

Tris P.O.V

He leads me through a series of hallways, long,short, wide, thin. When we get to the end of a hallway we take the elevator to floor 4.

When we get off we go into the medium sized room on the left if the elevator, room 46.

When we get into the room there are two desks, fronts facing each other, one on one side of the room, the other on the opposite side, the room is small enough that there is only 10 feet between the desks, there is a coat rack in the corner by Tobias' desk. There is a computer, lamp, and calandar on my desk.

"Welcome to your office."he says, I nod. "Take a seat."I do.

"Later after we talk a little bit ill take you down to the supply room, its full of office supplies."I nod again and I spin around in the office chair,

"Here, sign this. Then we can go get our new name plaque for the door." he says handing me a sheet of paper, it says:

Now you are an official faction ambassador. Which means, you can be free. Do what ever when ever, as long as you don't: Murder, Go outside the fence, Robbery, Kidnap, R**e. As long as you follow those rules you will not be punished for any faction rule breaking.

If you break one of the rules we listed above you will be sentenced to prision for 4 years.

If you promise to follow this contract sign here:

______________________________

I sign it and hand it back,

"Great, now come with me." he says leading the way out the door, down the hall way and knocks on a door, the plaque on the door reads,

Marcus Eaton,

Head Abnegation.

Its his dad. But as the door opens Tobias clenches his fists and puts a fake smile on his face.

"Morning Dad."he says handing the paper to Marcus and we walk into his office. Marcus takes the paper, looks over it, nods and pulls out a plaque from a drawer in his desk,

"Congratulations Ms.Prior. Here's your new plaque." he says handing me the door plaque, I take it and it says,

Tobaias Eaton and Tris Prior,
      Faction Ambassadors

"Thank you." I say as we walk out, I could just feel the tension in the air, it was thick.

~•~

After 5 hours of Tobias showing me around, telling me how to use the computer program, telling me dos and donts, Its finally time to go home.

"Are you gonna remember how to get up her tomorrow or do you want me to meet you by the doors again?" Tobias asks as I pack my stuff up to leave,

"Honestly, I don't think I could make it back up, would you mind meeting me again?"I ask,

"No problem."he says, smiling.

"Ill walk you down to."he says, I nod and we walk back.

When we are to the doors he says,

"Goodbye Tris. I liked hanging out with you today."

"Me too."

"See you tomorrow."he says waving and walking back into the crowd of gray. I take a deep breath and walk out the doors.

Whew.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~

Me and my parents are sitting at dinner, awkwardly.

"So. My Co-Worker is Tobias Eaton."I blurt out. Woops. My dad drops his fork with a shocked look on his face and my mom is just smiling.

"That's....uh-great honey,"My dad says, I nod.

"Can I be excused?"I ask, wanting to leave this awkward conversation. They nod and I walk up the stairs, into my room, shut the door and plop on my bed.

Today has been a long day. Full of surprises I guess. Figuring out I practically spend the rest of my life with Tobias Eaton. Not that I'm complaining or anything.....

Anyway, I also got some more clues telling me the Erudite reports about Tobais are true.

I saw 3 more scars on his arm while he was typing on my computer and he was nervous around his dad, the puzzle peices fit together.

Perfectly.

Its a bad thing, a really bad thing at that. I want to ask him about it, but I don't know how he would react.