Chapter 6

TWO WEEKS LATER

Tris P.O.V

While at work I decide to pop the question to Tobias,

"Did your dad really abuse you?"I blurt out. His head snaps my way and he goes pale,

"You don't have to Answer. I was just curious."I say,

"Maybe ill tell you later."he says putting some files away on a shelf. I do the same on a shelf right next to his. Except I drop one of the files on the floor and Documents scatter everywhere,

"Son of an Erudite."I say getting mad, Four gets down on the floor to help me and we reach for the same paper as our hands touch.

I look up at him, hands still touching and he's blushing bright red.

I smile and pick up the rest of the papers, putting them back in the file and on the shelf, without dropping it again.

While I'm typing some information in on my computer around 3:00 I get a phone call from my mom, I answer immediatley.

Hey sweetie! Hows work?

Its good. Thanks for asking, what's up?

Oh. Nothing much I just wanted to tell you that your home package came in the mail. You have to move in in 5 days. So other than that I just wanted to tell you that the Eaton's are coming over for dinner.

Okay thanks mom. Bye!

Bye honey.

*disconnects*

"Who was that?" asks Tobias rolling over to me on his chair,

"Mi madré." I say, he nods.

"Guess what?"I ask, Over the past two weeks we have become like best friends. hes pretty awesome.

"What?!"he asks getting excited.

"You and your dad are coming over for dinner. And...."I drop the sentence off just to annoy him, it worked.

"And. What!?!?" he asks putting a hand on my arm, I can't help but feel sparks.

"Uh-I get to move into my house tomorrow." I say.

"Awesome. There is no work tomorrow so ill come help you!"he says, I nod.

"Thank you!"I day giving him a mini hug.

"What are friends for?"he asks, I just smile in response and he wheels back over to his desk. We start work, again.

~•~

Last Friday Tobias got me a few presents,

He g me a dress from each faction. I love them to. I think tonight ill wear the black one, dauntless. Im going barefoot. I leave my hair down to.

My parents probably wont approved but honestly, I wont mind. I'm not breaking the law.

i pput the dress on and brush out my blonde hair. I go to the panel down stairs, slide it off and check my reflection in the mirror. I look,

Dauntless.

I slide the panel shut and the door bell rings. I jump with giddy and open the door to a hot looking Tobias.

Tobias P.O.V

Tonight I decided on my Dauntless outfit: dark jeans and a tight black v-neck. I also found some gel and spiked my hair.

I'm really excited to see Tris. I think I have developed a crush on her since day 1. She is just so awesome. She is also really, beautiful.

~•~

Marcus rings the door bell to Tris' house, and almost immediately Tris opens the door looking......

Hot.

My jaw dropped and hers did to. Wait what?

"Welcome Mr.Eaton." Tris greets my father as he walks inside.

Then I start to walk in,

"Hey Tobias!"she says giving me a hug, I hug back and we walk into the kitchen where her mom is trying to make dinner looking tired.

I guess Tris noticed this to because she says,

"Hey mom. Shy don't you go in the living room. Me and Tobias can finish up here."her mom and thanks us both. Right after her mom leaves I stand by Tris at the stove, I scoot really close to her and whisper,

"You look really good tonight. Tris."I say, she blushes but leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"You to, Eaton." she said with a wink. BOOM. now I know she likes me back. I think.

I smile and we finish up dinner.

COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW.COMMENT.