Chapter 8

Tobias P.O.V

I don't know why I just did that...

I just kissed Tris. An Abnegation member. Oh no. If anyone finds out I could be factionless. I'm an idiot. But it was worth it.

As I walk to my house I realize that tomorrow would be Tris' 3 week mark at work.

I walk inside and go into my room, I can see the faint line of traintracks outside my window and I frown. I should've chosen Dauntless.

* * *

"Good morning Tris!" I greet ad she walks through the door.

"Morning Tobias!" she says, cheery.

"What do we have to do today?" She asks, taking a seat at her desk.

"Factionless safe house counts." he says. She nods. She does something on her computer and smiles.

"What?" I ask. Walking over to her.

"I'm lucky. To have the best co-worker ever." She says with a wink.

I wiggle my eyebrows and she blushes.

"Well we should probably head out." I say.

"Lets go."

* * *

We walk to the first factionless house and there is a person blocking the door.

"Excuse me." I say. He looks up at me and crosses his arms. Then I notice he has an eyepatch. I wonder what happened.

"What do you stiffs want?" he asks.

"To see Martha. 23rd Factionless home leader."I say. He rolls his eyes and walks into he door, gesturing for us to follow and we do.

He takes us through a big room that has poeple huddled in corners, wearing torn and dirty shirts, some people aren't even wearing pants.

I shudder and we walk through a hallway. And stop at a door,

"Martha. You have guests." The man says opening the door. She raises her head and her eyes widen as she sees us.

"Hello. How can I help you?" she asks, I look at Tris.

"We need a headcount......please."

Tris says. I nod and Martha sighs in annoyance. I ignore it and wait for her to finish.

* * *

Done! I NEED IDEAS! PLEASE PM ME ANY IDEAS!!!