Chapter 7

Tris P.O.V

Its moving day!!!!

At 11:30 Tobias is coming over to help me move. I'm so excited! he is like my best friends now that Susan got a new job and had to move all the way across Abnegation.

Its 11:00 now and im getting ready. I decide just to put on my abnegation clothes. When I'm finished I shoved all my clothes into a couple duffle bags anand start putting everything else in boxes. When I'm almost done Tobias knocks on the door. I jump in exciment and run downstairs to open the door when I do Tobias has a big smile on his face. I smile back and invite him upstairs to start bringing bags and boxes down while I finish packing.

We toss the boxes and bags, and my bed into the back of a Dauntless moving truck they let us borrow, my dad drove, with me in the middle seat squished by Tobias and my dad. Great.

When we pull up to my house I'm not shocked at all, it looks the exact same as my old house. But this time its just my house!

I'm actually really excited to live by myself. Except I'm still only 16 and my birthday isn't for another 5 months. We turn off the truck and walk up to the front door, I open it and am still not shocked.

Gray couch. Gray walls. Gray mirror panel. Gray sink. Gray refrigerator. Gray everything.

But I'm going to change that. With some Dauntless decorations! I smile at my dad and Tobias. "Well Bea I have to leave for work, be good. Me and your mother will be over tomorrow for Sunday dinner and to check out the place." he says, walking out the door. I look at Tobias and attack him with a hug. "Thank you for helping me!"I say pulling away, "Its my pleasure." he says, I kiss his cheek and drag him back out to the truck.

"Lets get started!!!!"I yell sliding up the truck door.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After we got all the boxes and bags into the house we both start unpacking. I run up to my bedroom and start tossing my socks and underwear into my top drawer and jeans in the next, shorts on the bottom.

I go over to my closet and hang up all my faction dresses first, then all my gray work shirts, then gray tank tops, and regular gray shirts for around the house.

After I finish packing all my clothes, I start making my bed. Tobias got me a black comforter with black swirls in it, its really pretty. With gray pillows, it looks great!

I walk downstairs and see Tobias putting pots and pans away,

"Hey!" I say walking over and helping him, he jumps back and hits his head on the counter,

"Ow! What the heck Tris!!!"he says holding his head. I start laughing,

"Oh my God! *Laugh* I'm so sorry!"I say,I rush over to him and get an ice pack for his head.

"Will dinner help?"I ask, he nods.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Wow this chicken is really good Tris!" Tobias compliments, I blush a little.  "Thank you!" I say, taking a bite of my own chicken, I look over at Tobias' plate and he already finished. It's been like 5 minutes!

"So....How is your family?" I ask, trying to not make it awkward.

"Uh...Good?"he says, it sounded more like a question.

"Well this is awkward...." I say, he nods. Then I just randomly start laughing. he looks at me for a couple seconds before laughing at me.

"Oh. Dang. Its 8:47. I have to get home." Tobias says, I mid and walk him out side, we stand on my porch.

"Thank you, for helping me, how do you want me to reapay you? I can give you cash-" he cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine. I'm shocked so I can't really kiss back as fast. He pulls away,

"All repayed!"he says, hopping off my porch and starts walking down the street, leaving me shocked.

Well isn't this going to be even more awkward at work Monday......

Haha. maybe. Anyway how was this chapter guys?:)

COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW.

A Selfless LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara