Chapter 12

Four P.O.V *1 Month later*

I decided that no matter what Im going to do this. I want- no need to be with her for the rest of my life.

Me and Tris were really distant the week after she told me about her sickness. But eventually I got over ot and we are closet than before. We haven't kissed again though. Maybe shes just slowly warming back up to me....

Anyway its 8:00 now and Tris has been home for a couple hours or so, So now would be an appropriate time to do this. Ive aalready asked her Dad and I got the blessing.... I am so nervous.

I walk up to her front step and know 3 times.  I get down on one knee and open the box, Tris opens the door and gasps. Looking so beautiful.

"Will you marry me?" I ask.

Her eyes fill with tears and she starts nodding rapidly. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and I slip the ring on her finger.

I pull her into an embrace and bury my face in her shoulder.

"I'm so happy!" She exclaims, pulling away. I nod. But then she looks down, then at me.

"But...But what about my luchemia? I me; don't you want to marry someone that will live longer than 3 more years?" she asks, tears streaming down her face. I shake my head.

"Nope. I love you and I believe you can get through more than 3 years. And on the bright side we can get married soon."

"Thank you, Tobias. Maybe since were going to Dauntless in a week we can get married there?" She asks.

"Yes! That's a great idea. But where would we go for our honey moon?" I ask, she shrugs and pulls me inside her home.

"Amity?" she suggeests, I think about it and we start planning and calling. What a miracle.

"Yeah. We could get a..........."

We talk about planning for the rest of the night until 10:30, when I walk home. Giddy.

Happy. Excited.

This book will be over soon. Without an sequel. Sorry guys but I just feel like there isn't enough things to happen for an sequel. The story will be going until I find an appropriate ending. There WILL be a epilogue though. :)