New Roommates?!

"Wu Yifan, Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongin, Zhang Yixing, Kim Jongdae and Oh Sehun please report to the principles office" a booming voice spoke over the loud speaker, echoing throughout the college. 

     The six boys stood up from their spot in their History classroom, knowing vice principle Siwon's voice all too well. Following orders so they weren't kicked out of the school, they made their way to the office. Yifan- aka Kris -carelessly tossed the doors open. The boys slouched in the six seats provided for them. 

     "Good morning boys."the student councilor, Henry, greeted.

     Chanyeol raised an expectant eyebrow at him. Henry was never this chipper unless he was planning something. 

     "Now as you know, this school only excepts the most talented students that have the potential to become idols." one of the campus security guards, Eunhyuk, added.

     The group nodded wondering where they were taking this. 

     "Now there are 6 beautiful boys with amazing talent we have our eyes on, we are desperate for them to go here" another security guard Zhoumi, stated.

     "They're really that good huh?" Jongin- aka Kai -questioned.

     "Oh, you have no idea" vice principle Siwon stated. 

     "Just get on with it, why did you need us just to talk about some students?" Sehun asked.

     "They will be your new housemates!" Principle Leeteuk smiled.

     The boys looked at them in shock.

     "Now there are few things to note about them"  Leeteuk continued "Kim Junmyeon and Kim Minseok are my two beautiful sons"

     "Mm hmm, and Zitao is my boy" Zhoumi smiled "I did teach him self defense as well but he's never used it, only on one occasion when he was protecting a friend."  

     "Byun Baekhyun is my son" Siwon smiled.

     "Do Kyungsoo is my son" Eunhyuk added "I taught him a thing or two about counseling" 

     The boys looked at Henry worriedly, wishing he wouldn't open his mouth and claim one of the boys as his son. But alas, their wishes went unheard.

     "And of course, my son, Xi Luhan" Henry finished.

     "Y-you're son? That makes him... Jackson Wang's step-brother right?" Jongdae asked.

     "Indeed it does" Henry confirmed with a nod "And Jackson is very protective over him"

     This was bad, last time someone hit on Jackson's boyfriend, BamBam, they didn't come back from the hospital for weeks. When Jackson is protective over someone, it means he guards them with his life.  

     "Oh, one more thing!" Eunhyuk suddenly stated "They wear girl clothes"

     Before the boys could react the door swung open revealing a short boy with light brown hair, wearing a pink dress with a white collar. 

     "Daddy!" he exclaimed, running into Siwon's arms.

     This boy was Byun Baekhyun. Siwon now held him bridal style.

     2 other boys rushed into the room one had black hair wearing a blue and white dress with an anchor design. The other wore a black and white dress with a cartoon dog, he had wavy black hair. They smiled brightly at Leeteuk and hugged him tight. These two boys were Junmyeon and Minseok.