A Performance

Today was the day that ZiTao, Luhan, Minseok, Junmyeon, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had to perform for their choir class. They had already convinced there teacher to let them do it with Jinhwan and Yunhyeong and one of their other friends. They all dressed in matching black and white dresses. They were going to school separate from their roommates so it would be a surprise. They had something planned that would certainly shock them. 

     They walked to the school and entered the classroom. The choir classroom specifically. Everyone was silent knowing that they were going to perform. Yunhyeong and Jinhwan ran toward them, wearing the matching dresses. 

     "Okay, class today ZiTao, Luhan, Minseok, Junmyeon, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yunhyeong and Jinhwan will all be performing today as I said at the end of last week" the teacher explained. 

     The teacher then played their desired song. A song no one was expecting. They began the choreography.

     "Let's go! Mwol geokjeonghaneunde neon? Dwaetgo mwoga tto duryeonde?" Baekhyun sang.

     Then they moved so Luhan was centered.

     "Jaego! Tto jaeda neujeobeoryeo! Oh oh ooh woah! Oh oh ooh woah!" He smirked.

     Then Jinhwan began.

     "Maeil haruga dareuge baranhae jyeo ga" He added

     Then they shifted to Minseok.

     "Apseo ga jugil barae gue nugungaga!" He sang.

     Now Junmyeon had the lead.

     "Neun moreum cheok nuneul gamneun! You bad bad bad boy you so bad~" He breathed out.

     Then they all danced and sang together.

     "Deo dangdanghage neon! Mister! Mister!" They chanted.

     "Nal bwa!" Zitao shouted.

     "Mister! Mister!"

     "Geurae baro neo neo neo!" He chanted.

     "Nal gaseum ttwige han! Mister! Mister!"

     "Choegoui Namja!" Kyungsoo rapped.

     "Mister! Mister!" 

     "Geuge baro neo"

     The song continued and everyone was mesmerized. However their was one part that Yixing didn't like at all.  Remember that other friend of theirs that would be performing with? Well that was none other than Mark Tuan, Jackson's best friend and a well known 'bad boy'. Junmyeon tugged him out of the seat he was in (which was part of the show) and began dance with him. This involved him rubbed his leg against Mark's as well as their faces getting a bit too close. To say that Yixing was jealous was an understatement. 

     Jinhwan  pretended to shove him to the ground in front of them. They began to dance again giving Mark a front-row view. They all stepped over Mark which aloud him to sit back down. Everyone glared at him in envy while he sat their with a smirk. 

     The song continued as normal. That is until Baekhyun was in front again.

     "Oh~ Ne Ape~ Neol DeonJyeo~ Deo Chiyeolhage! Mister!" He sang.

     Then Kyungsoo was back in front and-

     "Irwonael~ Naeil apui neo~ MISTER WOAH!~" He released one the greatest high notes they had ever heard.

     Everyone felt as if their jaws had dropped to the pits of hell. They only continued after that. 

     "Oh! Ooh Woah~" Junmyeon added.

     "OOH~ Woah~~" Baekhyun continued.

     They finally ended the song after that panting and sweating. It took a minute for everyone to come out of their daze before they all cheered and clapped. The nine boys bowed politely. 

((Mark and Junmyeon: 1:54, Baekhyun high note 1 3:32, Kyungsoo high note 3:40, Junmyeon highnote 3:57, Baekhyun high note 2 4:03))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The bell rang signaling the end of the class. The 9 boys that had just performed left happily, letting out little giggles every now and then. 

     "Guys, I'm gonna go change into something else so I'm not so cold" Junmyeon stated.

      The others said that they needed to do the same so they all went to the bathrooms and changed. Junmyeon wore a blue sweater and white overalls. He seemed to have finished first so he left and waited outside. There he saw Yixing, waiting and reading a book. 

     "Oh hey Yixing!" he greeted.

     Yixing slammed his book shut and intensely looked at Junmyeon out of the corner of his eye. Junmyeon gulped. 

     "W-What did you think of the performa-Ah!"

     Yixing grabbed the straps of Junmyeons overalls and slammed him into one of the lockers.

     Junmyeon's eyes widened in shock.

     "Y-yixing" He stuttered, feeling blush creep onto his cheeks.

     Yixing didn't say anything and just stared at him intensely. Junmyeon felt his heart pounding against his chest. Yixing then did something he never would've expected...

     He kissed him.

     Yixing had his eyes closed as he pressed his lips against Junmyeon's. It didn't take long for Junmyeon to melt into the kiss and wrap his arms around Yixing's neck. The kiss was long and passionate. They eventually had to part for air of course. Junmyeon felt cheeks heat up as he stared at Yixing. 

     "Junmyeon... Will you be my boyfriend?" Yixing asked.

     Junmyeon grabbed Yixing's face, tugged it down to his height and crashed his lips against his. Yixing's eyes widened before shutting again. His hands made their way to Junmyeon's thighs as he lifted them up to his sides so Junmyeon was off the ground. Junmyeon broke the kiss and giggled.

     "Does that answer your question?" he asked. 

     Yixing just smiled at him and nodded. Junmyeon rested his head on Yixing shoulder

     "How will we tell the others?" Junmyeon asked.

     "Together" Yixing replied. 

     Junmyeon laughed slightly "That'll make everything easier"

     "Anyway, why'd you decide to ask me now?" he asked.

     "....When you were with Mark during the performance.... I got jealous" Yixing mumbled before pulling out of the hug "I guess I just realized that anyone could have you so... I made my move" 

     "Awe~" Junmyeon cooed.

     Yixing blushed and looked away.

     "You're so cute~" he grinned.

     Junmyeon turned Yixing's face toward him and kissed him yet again. They just couldn't seem to get enough.