Gone.

((I promised I'd explain this soon so here it is))

     *last week*

    Luhan had left the house and was now walking down the sidewalk. He was dressed in a brown leather jacket, a black shirt, black jeans and a blue scarf. He ignored the cold weather as he walked this late at night. 

     He didn't even tell the others he had left. The only person that knew was the person he was going to go see. He didn't hardly bring anything with him either. All he took was his phone, wallet, keys and an extra pair of clothes for tomorrow.

     He walked all the way to the familiar house, ringing the door bell. Minghao opened the door and smiled. 

     "Hey Luhan-ge, come one in" he spoke in chinese.

      Luhan smiled and nodded at him as he walked inside.

     "RenJun's asleep and Jackson's in his room" Minghao said.

     Luhan nodded and hugged his younger brother.

    "You should go to bed too" Luhan muttered.

     Minghao nodded. They pulled out of the hug and went upstairs where they went their separate ways.

     "Night Luhan-ge"

     "Nigh Mingming"

     After one last hug they parted. Minghao went to his room to sleep leaving Minghao alone in the hallway. Luhan sighed and nervously looked at his brothers bedroom door. He rose his fist and knocked on the door after a while of standing there. 

     Jackson opened the door and pulled Luhan inside. He turned around and looked at his brother angrily. Luhan stood in silence for a minute before he began to tear up. Jackson's facial expression softened as he quickly wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist. Luhan immediately hugged back as he cried.

     "Luhan, I'm so sorry" Jackson muttered.

     "*hic* m-me too" the latter whispered "Let's never fight like that again"

     Jackson nodded quickly and hugged tighter. Luhan remembered their last argument and he never wanted to go through that again.

     'Luhan had just gotten a text from his brother, Jackson that really confused him. 

     From:

     Jackyboi~: Luhan get over here right now

     To:

     Jackyboi~: What? Why?

     From:

     Jackboi~: Why do you think come over right now.

     Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as he read the text.

     "Everything good?" Sehun asked.

     "Yeah, it's a text from my brother, he wants me to come over" Luhan said.

     "Which one?" Sehun asked.

     "Jackson" Luhan replied.

     "Aish, you better go then" Sehun said sitting up.

     Luhan nodded, sitting up off his shoulder. 

     "You say that about all of my brothers" Luhan chuckled.

     "Your brothers are scary." Sehun laughed " Even RenJun could kick my ass"

     Luhan giggled "Yeah I know".

     Luhan held Sehun's face and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips. He jumped up and grabbed a coat putting it on. Sehun got up and followed him to the front door. Luhan turned around and gave Sehun another kiss. Sehun held him and gave him several pecks on the lips. Luhan pulled away from him and wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck who hugged him back and swayed him back and forth. 

     "Uhg~ I don't wanna leave now~" Luhan whined.

     Luhan felt a the familiar feeling of a dog jumping up on his leg. He looked down and smiled. 

     "Aw~ Bye Bye ViVi~" Luhan cooed, petting the dog. 

     Sehun laughed and gave him one last kiss before he walked out the door. Luhan smiled and waved him bye, blowing him a kiss. Sehun smiled at him and shut the door with a satisfied sigh.

     Luhan got in his car and drove to his former house. He was still really confused as to why his brother wanted him. He hopped out of the car and entered the house. 

     "RenJunnie, where's Jackson?" Luhan asked, seeing his brother on the couch watching Moomin. 

     "He's in his room" the younger slurred, entranced by the TV.

     Luhan chuckled "Okay cutie"

     Luhan ruffled his hair and walked up the stairs. 

     "Jackson?" Luhan asked, entering the room. 

     Jackson glared daggers at him and shoved him against the door, shoving his phone in his face.

     "What the hell is this?" Jackson asked.

     Luhan blinked and moved Jackson's wrist back a bit so he could see his phone clearly. It was a picture of him and Sehun kissing. Luhan's eyes widened.

     "OH FUCKING SEHUN??? REALLY LUHAN???" Jackson yelled. 

     Luhan felt so small and helpless under his gaze, shrinking down.

     "I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DIDN'T LIKE THOSE ASSHOLES!!! THEN YOU HAD TO GO LIVE WITH THEM AND NOW YOU'RE FUCKING DATING ONE OF THEM???" Jackson shouted "OH SEHUN IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!! HE'S A PLAYER!!! HE'S USING YOU!!! HE'S MANIPULATING YOU!!! HE'LL JUST END UP HURTING YO-"

     "SHUT. UP." Luhan cried "YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON HE IS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TRY JACKSON!!! YOU DIDN'T TRY TO BEFRIEND HIM!!! YOU DIDN'T GET THE OTHER SIDE OF HIM!!!" 

      Jackson's eyes widened and he back away as Luhan stepped forward.

     "BUT I DID!!! AND I FELL FOR HIM!!!" Luhan continued "I LOVE HIM AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!" 

     Luhan finally calmed down and took a few deep breaths.

     "Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going back to my man." he said lowly. 

     Luhan stormed out of the house, slammed the front door. RenJun looked at the door as the echoed, sitting in complete shock.' 

     Luhan whimpered and pulled out of the hug.

     "I really am sorry Lu, I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. I didn't even consider how you felt" Jackson said guiltily.

     "Yeah, you were being a douche" Luhan said mater of factly.

     Jackson pouted making Luhan laugh.

     "Kidding!" he exclaimed, playfeully punching his shoulder.

     "Now lets get to bed" Luhan sighed "I'm tired." 

     Jackson nodded and they both changed. 

     "RenJun! Minghao!" Luhan called. 

     To the boys opened the door almost immediately.

     "Yes?~" The asked in unison.

     "Eavesdropping again?" Luhan asked.

     Jackson and Luhan laughed at the other twos' guilty expressions. Luhan waved them over to the bed. The two ran over and jumped into bed with them. Luhan texted his friends that he was staying over before laying back down. He obviously took a picture with them before they all cuddled together.

     The four brothers all slept peacefully while tightly squeezed together.