Hallucinating.

Baekhyun was writing something in his notebook while his friends were talking. He started thinking and drifted off, staring at the wall. His mind went dark pretty fast.

     They probably don't even realize I'm here.

     Maybe I should leave.

     They wouldn't care.

     They wouldn't even notice.

     Baekhyun hated thinking like that but he couldn't help it. He looked at his friends seeing them all laughing and talking. He slipped out bed and walked toward the door, leaving the room. He quickly walked to the kitchen, avoiding everyone in the living room. 

     Baekhyun reached up and grabbed and cup. He heard a noise behind him and squeezed the glass, listening closer. He peaked over his shoulder seeing nothing but a pitch black hand with long slender fingers. Baekhyun felt fear strike him as he turned around. Craning his neck up he was greeted by a tall slender beast that toward over him. 

     Baekhyun stumbled back, gripping onto the counter. The cup slipped out of his hand, shattering against the floor. Baekhyun's mouth hung open in shock as he stared at the creature in shock. 

     "Baekhyun" someone said. 

     Baekhyun only saw a tall being with a blurred face as he tipped forward. Baekhyun's eyes had closed as he hit the cold, hard ground, falling into the shattered glass. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Chanyeol ran forward and caught Baekhyun.

     "GUYS" he shouted.

     Everyone ran into the kitchen at lightening speed. ViVi started barking, running to Baekhyun's side. ViVi started to lick his wounds from the glass.

     "What the hell happened?!" Kyungsoo asked.

     "I-I don't know! I came in here and he just... Collapsed!" Chanyeol panicked.

     Junmyeon and Lay walked over calmly. Junmyeon knelt down and felt his forehead. 

     "He's burning up" Junmyeon informed.

     Lay nodded and rushed upstairs, retrieving a first aid kit. He took out a thermometer and checked his temperature. His eyes widened as he checked the temperature.

     "We need to get him to a hospital." He said.

     Everyone rushed out of the house, Chanyeol carrying Baekhyun. They all split up into different cars and sped off. They ran inside the hospital, getting a room. Baekhyun was rushed to the E.R. The group stayed in the waiting room worriedly, a few of them pacing around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "He's up" one of the nurses said.

     The group quickly rushed to see him, ignoring any kind of protests. 

     They saw Baekhyun sitting up on his hospital bed, hugging his knees to his chest as he cried into them. Everyone exchanged glances before Chanyeol walked forward. He hugged Baekhyun who was quick to hug back. Baekhyun sobbed into Chanyeols chest trying not to think about the tall beast he had seen.  

     "What happened?" Chanyeol asked after Baekhyun calmed down.

     "The monster was back..." Baekhyun mumbled "The one I keep seeing in my nightmares"

     Chanyeol frowned and pet Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun just stared at him for a while before leaning forward and kissing him on the lips. Chanyeol stood up and hugged Baekhyun. 

     "I'll protect you from the monster" he whispered.

     Baekhyun closed his eyes, feeling safer in Chanyeols hold.

//YAAYYY

You guys helped me out on the last chapters so you deserve an update! 

TY (track) FOR READING AND HELPING ME OUT 🖤🖤🖤

The next book will be a Dark SVT Horror au since it was the second most requested.

ILY🖤🖤🖤