Attention.

The 12 boys walked to school getting there quickly. People were already giving the 6 new students hungry stares. A few people shamelessly whistled once they got a view from behind. The boys just took deep breaths and continued to walk confidently, trying their best to ignore the disgusting students. The 6 new students realized that their housemates had left them alone, making them open targets to these people with no defense. They moved quickly to the office to get everything they needed.

     "Hello! We're the-"

      "New students? Yeah, I know" The man at the computer cut Junmyeon off mid-sentence.

     The boys shut up quickly, was everyone at this school this rude? They looked closer at the man. Baekhyun was the first to realize who it was and gasped, breaking into a smile.

     "Uncle Heechul?!" He exclaimed.

     The man grinned and jumped over the desk opening his arms for the 6 boys. Obviously Heechul wasn't actually their uncle but he was the closest they'd get to a fun careless uncle. 

     "Thank god, it was you, I don't want to deal with a rude staff" Zitao laughed. 

     Heechul laughed and got their paperwork, throwing it them and shouting 'bow!' every time he did. 

     "Alrighty! Welcome to University!" Heechul smiled.

     Heechul sent them on their way, ruffling Minseok's hair. 

     "Heechul! Stop jumping over the desks!" A woman exclaimed.

      The boys laughed and left the office. They looked over their schedules, they had nearly every class together despite the last class of the day. Kyungsoo and Luhan had dance, Baekhyun and Xiumin chose a design course and Zitao and Junmyeon were taking an art course.

     It seamed like the first class they had was for singing. They smiled brightly at each other before making there way to the class. 

     That was a bit harder than they thought. 

     The bell for class rang loudly making them wince and cover their ears. They had been wondering all over the school looking for the classroom. A late bell sounded making them frown. They finally spotted the room and rushed towards it. They ran inside quickly. 

     "I'm so sorry we're late!" Minseok exclaimed

      "Ah, yes you must be th-"

      The teacher froze once he saw them. They looked around realizing the entire class was staring. However, they did see their housemates who just looked around, not paying attention to them or noticing how uncomfortable they were. 

     The teacher finally regained his confidence and straightened his tie. 

     "So you boys want to be idols, correct?" He asked.