chapter 1

It was a typical day in school, Cherry was quite active since this was a class that she enjoyed.

"Now, who can tell me the Greek goddess of chaos?" The teacher prompted before Cherry's hand raised higher than everyone else's in the classroom. "Cherry?"

"Eris," Cherry replied. "The daughter of Nyx and Erebus, and best known for her symbol, The Golden Apple of Discord."

"Correct." The teacher said.

Cherry smirked to herself as she got that right.

"Count on me, calling on the mythology genius..." The teacher muttered quietly before speaking up. "Anywho, brace yourselves, boys and girls, we're going to learn about Sinbad the Sailor!"

"Ooh." The teenagers said.

The teacher soon brought out books for them to learn from.

"Sinbad..." Atticus said to himself. "Like Sinbad Jr... I wonder how he is anyway?"

Time soon stopped around Atticus, Cherry, Mo, and Patch.

"Uh, what's happening?" Cherry asked.

"I think we have a mission." Atticus replied.

"Nope, this time, you'll be watching a mission," Drell said. "While a certain mortal will be sent into the mission."

"Uhh...?" The others asked out of confusion.

"You heard me." Drell said.

"Yeah, we heard you, but why are you sending a mortal?" Patch asked the warlock.

"I'm sending a mortal because I think she needs some adventure in her life." Drell said.

The others looked to each other.

"Okay, who's the mortal?" Mo asked.

"This should be good," Cherry smirked. "I hope it's Tiffany and Margo, so that way we'll never see them again with Cassandra."

"Um, it's Maritza." Drell smiled nervously.

"Maritza...?" The others asked, they knew a bit about her since she was Sabrina's best friend in school after all.

"I don't see why not," Drell replied. "It might be fun for her..."

"I do kinda feel bad for Maritza for not being able to know about the Netherworld, and stuff like that," Cherry commented. "Because, well, she is Sabrina's best friend."

"And she doesn't have a boyfriend." Drell added.

"Neither do I, but you don't hear me complaining." Cherry deadpanned.

Atticus brought out his phone of Cherry's Valentine's Day last year on Facebook of her rocking back and forth with a tub of ice cream in depression singing to 'What About Love?' since she was celebrating another lonely Valentine's Day.

"Okay, okay, I do complain." Cherry groaned.

"More often than not..." Drell replied. "Now, where is Maritza's desk?"

The others pointed to the frozen mortal girl who seemed to be sadly looking into her history book while she saw Sabrina and Harvey in the hallway together.

"Alright, then here goes nothing." Drell said.

"I like this adventure already," Cherry smirked as she sat on her desk with her feet on it as she stretched back in her chair with her hands behind her back before she yelped and fell backwards. "Owch..."

"Walk it off, Cherry..." Drell said before using his magic for Maritza.

Soon enough, the mortal girl was instantly transported away back in time.