chapter 2

"Uh, are time barriers always this rough?" Maritza asked Salty.

"No, but this might be a god's territory." Sinbad Jr. said.

Maritza took a deep breath while trying to stay calm. Sinbad Jr and Salty soon crossed through the time barrier and they were back in ancient times during the times of the Goddess of Chaos herself ran amuck known as Eris, and her apple which shared the name of a well-known draconequus in Equestria, and where she noticed this.

"So, who do we have here?" Eris sneered. "A trio of trespassers in my beloved timeline? I think not!" She was about to attack them with one of her creatures before seeing one of them was Sinbad Jr. "HIM?!" she scowled. "He must be the son of that sailor who is after the Book of Peace!" She soon had an idea for both the past father and future son.

The creatures looked to their lady.

"What do you propose to do, mi'lady?" A creature asked the Goddess of Chaos.

"I suggest that I meet both Sinbad and his future son." Eris smirked.

The creatures smirked back to their lady. Eris laughed as she soon went to cause chaos and discord for innocent people. Sinbad Jr, Salty, and Maritza looked around as they were soon back in time.

"Are we now back in time?" Maritza asked.

"We should be." Sinbad Jr told her.

Another ship was sailing beside them before going on ahead.

Sinbad Jr took out an old photo and took a close look at one of the men on board. "There's my dad!"

"That was fast..." Salty smiled. "Now, according to my memory, your future father is on a quest to find the magical legendary Book of Peace, a mysterious artifact that Eris, the Greek wicked goddess of chaos, has ultimately framed him for stealing."

"Why would she want that artifact?" Maritza asked.

"It's a very special book, Girly," Salty told her. "It contains the most powerful magic of peace, and it holds balance and help peace to blossom."

"Whoa." Maritza said.

"Oh, yes, and Sinbad Jr's father is even framed for stealing it." Salty nodded.

"That's horrible!" Maritza frowned. "Why would she do that?"

"Well, she's evil, of course, does she really need any other reason?" Salty clarified.

"Fair enough." Maritza shrugged.

Sinbad Jr looked over to his future father's ship as they were on their way to Syracuse.

"So, what do we do?" Maritza asked.

"Hmm..." Sinbad Jr hummed in thought. "This has to be perfect... It's not like we can just go up and say hello."

"Why don't we lend them our ship?" Maritza asked.

"That might work." Sinbad Jr replied.

"Lend them the ship?!" Salty yelped. "Can we even do that?!"

"You have a better idea?" Maritza asked.

"Well, all right..." Salty sighed. "Might as well give it a shot."

"Great, but we'll need to get their attention." Maritza said.

"I need to drive the boat." Sinbad Jr replied.

"Salty, you can fly over." Maritza suggested.

"Oh, fine." Salty groaned.

"Come on, go ahead!" Maritza picked him up and threw him off deck.