My World

California, Los Angeles, California. Jasmine is just now leaving work, heading to the expensive little daycare in the heart of the city.

Walking to her car, she checks her phone one last time, making sure the location is right for what she has planned for the upcoming week.

With a small sigh of relief, she closes the car door and starts up her Audi, pulling away, only to be stopped by traffic.

"Fuck!" She curses, hitting the steering wheel and beeping the horn out of anger. After she moved to The Golden State, she indeed proceeded to take anger management classes.

Her first day in therapy as a freshman college student didn't turn out the best. One provoking comment from the consultant, and she lunged.

Needless to say her anger did worsen over the summer, being away from her family and friends, but that's another story on its own.

All that matters is that she has her little bundle of joy, waiting for her arrival at the daycare.

     Florida, Daytona, Florida. Liam Forte poses for one last shot, looking ravishing as ever. He gives a brief nod to the photographer before walking off into the dressing room.

     Pulling on his dress shirt and jeans, he leaves the buttons open, exposing his eight pack—which surely won't be deteriorating any time soon—and his chiseled chest.

     Combing through his hair with his fingers and winking at his reflection in the mirror, he grabs his phone and walks out of the room.

     He sends seductive winks to the female workers, young and old, and makes his way over to the pretty, platinum blonde lady in the back.

     And kisses her passionately on the lips.

___

     Holy shit! It's book two! Once again, I will repeat what I said in the first book. Please don't steal my stuff, it's really not that steal worthy anyways...

     I shall update as soon as possible, unless I'm sick or something else comes up, but I'll throw in an authors note if
it won't be for a while. If I don't do that, then I'm dead.

...

     Anyways, this is fucking book two! Ahh I'm so excited? Reason why I am stressing over the words 'book two': There is a high chance you will be lost as fuck if you don't read the first, no matter how painful it is reading it.

Alright.

     So...enjoy?

Comment, Vote?❤️